4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Baldwinsville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Baldwinsville New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Baldwinsville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baldwinsville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baldwinsville New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Baldwinsville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Baldwinsville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Baldwinsville New York State:
Located in Baldwinsville, 15 miles from Syracuse, The Roselea features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Skaneateles is 17 miles from The Roselea, and Oswego is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baldwinsville Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baldwinsville Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Baldwinsville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Syracuse is 12 miles from Baldwinsville Bed and Breakfast, and Skaneateles is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 12 miles from Baldwinsville Bed and Breakfast.
- I loved that it was so close to town. We walked everywhere. The room was clean and comfortable and the owners were friendly and accommodating.
- Clean and uncluttered with good quality fittings and furnishings. Great for a short stay
- We liked talking with the owners, the history, and the privacy. Our room had a separate entrance.
- Everything. Lovely historic home that has been very tastefully resotored and elegantly furnished. Spacious room, very comfortable bed, high quality bedding, nice bathroom and a delicious breakfast. Highly recommended.
- We felt very welcomed and well care for. We had all the comforts of home. The breakfasts were great.
WC Lipe Mansion
WC Lipe Mansion is a Colonial Revival Mansion located in Syracuse. Free WiFi access is available. The bed and breakfast features an outdoor dining area, stained glass windows and a patio.Each room here will provide you with hardwood floors, ornate detailing and a flat-screen cable TV. A refrigerator and coffee maker are included as well. Select rooms feature a kitchen and spa bath.At WC Lipe Mansion you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, luggage storage and an ironing service. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 miles from Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park, 1.5 miles from Clinton Square Ice Rink and 1.6 miles from Erie Canal Museum. Hancock Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- Beautifully furnished old mansion with very charming hoteliers.
A warm welcome from Robert, our host, to a wonderful late Victorian mansion house decorated in a style in keeping with its age. A very elegant house which more than lived up to our expectations.
Superb breakfast! Lovely park a few mins walk away.
My husband and I had our 15th wedding anniversary this weekend, and wanted to stay close to home, but “get away” (we’re from about an hour from Syracuse).
We stumbled a cross Lipe Mansion, and it was LOVELY.
The space was really playing to the first quarter of the 20th century feel of the mansion, and our room (the green room) was very comfortable. The host, Robert, and his staff were AWESOME.
Breakfasts were simple but tasty, and the coffee flowed, well, in the way that coffee should flow. 🙂
I will DEFINITELY be staying there again if we take a quiet weekend for two, and cannot recommend it enough.
- Robert’s warm greeting and willingness to make our stay enjoyable. The room, the sauna shower with hot steam and the Jacuzzi. 2 miles from the Carrier Dome
WC Lipe Mansion is de oude Victoriaans gebouwde en ingerichte woning van de vroegere industrieel WC Lipe.
Zelfs de muziek is op die oude tijd ingesteld.
Erg aardig voor een dag maar ook heel ouderwets. Net een museum
Barrington Manor Bed and Breakfast
Barrington Manor Bed and Breakfast is located in Syracuse, just 17 miles from Skaneateles. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was close to my son’s school. The breakfast was delish. And the hosts we’re lovely people.
- Breakfast was extraordinary. Fruit cup, eggs, bacon and an unbelievable waffle. The table was extra nice with fine china and decorations for the season.
- The waffles were fabulous! The location is very convenient to Syracuse University. If you like Christmas decorations, you are going to love being here during the holiday season!
- Exceptional breakfasting fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, bacon and ham. Wonderful innkeepers- made us feel welcome- quiet room.
- The hosts are amazing. Philip attended Le Cordon Bleu. Breakfast was elegant and delicious. Fresh summer fruit in stemware, fluffy homemade waffles, real maple syrup and plenty of other options. The home itself is lovely, welcoming and comfortable. Wish I’d had time to sit by the fire in the back yard!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Baldwinsville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Baldwinsville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Baldwinsville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Baldwinsville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!