4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Azuébar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Azuébar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Azuébar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azuébar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azuébar Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Azuébar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Azuébar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Azuébar Valencia Community:
Casa Rural El Pati De La Iaia
With barbecue facilities and a garden, Casa Rural El Pati De La Iaia is located in Benifairó de Les Valls and provides free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a playground.A terrace can be found at Casa Rural El Pati De La Iaia, along with a shared lounge.Valencia is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Nos encantó la amabilidad de los anfitriones, pasamos calor “ola de calor en toda España” tuvieron el detalle y que nos dejó con la boca abierta de subir un ventilador pequeño más a la habitación para nuestro perrito. La verdad se desviven por las personas que por allí pasan, información toda la que necesites y más, habitaciones limpias y recogidas. Puedes comer y cenar allí “bajo encargo”, la comida es casera, la verdad nosotros como fuimos a ver cosas pues estábamos todo el día fuera, y aún así nos recomendaron sitios para comer o cenar.
Cerca está Castellón, Sagunto, Valencia, Alboraya etc. La zona nos gustó por eso precisamente.
- El trato del propietario, nos acogió en su casa e hizo todo lo posible porque estuviéramos a gusto en ella. Nos quedamos con ganas de probar su comida! Habitación amplia y cómoda.
- El entorno es muy tranquilo. Perfecto entre huerta y montaña. Cerca del mar. La habitación del piso superior es muy buena. El propietario vive en la casa. Las habitaciones dan al patio interior.
- Excelente trato y cómodas habitaciones. Buena comida ( en nuestro caso, cena) a precios ajustados. Ideal para perderse por esa zona de Valencia, incluida la capital !!!
el trato del personal, gente amable y simpatica.
las mascotas muy sociables
- Nos encantó la amabilidad de los anfitriones, pasamos calor “ola de calor en toda España” tuvieron el detalle y que nos dejó con la boca abierta de subir un ventilador pequeño más a la habitación para nuestro perrito. La verdad se desviven por las personas que por allí pasan, información toda la que necesites y más, habitaciones limpias y recogidas. Puedes comer y cenar allí “bajo encargo”, la comida es casera, la verdad nosotros como fuimos a ver cosas pues estábamos todo el día fuera, y aún así nos recomendaron sitios para comer o cenar.
B&B Domus Atilia
Located in Sagunto, B&B Domus Atilia offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Valencia is 18 miles from B&B Domus Atilia, while Cheste is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
I’ve never been treated so well! Very quaint and clean B&B. When I arrived feeling jet lagged, they made me a beautiful plate of food and brought me a Tinto de Verano which was soooooooo refreshing! There’s a fully stocked small refrigerator with beer, wine, cokes, sodas and most importantly WATER (it is incredibly hot and humid here in the summer). You let them know @ check out what you took out and they add it to your bill. There’s a lovely terrace to eat breakfast and the fresh squeezed orange juice, cafe con leche, thinly sliced local meats, cheese, and pastries are to die
for! Love this place and hope to come back one day! I would highly recommend it! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++!
- I really enjoyed my stay at this property, the pool was a bonus on a super hot day. The place was a great location, i walked to the fort easily, and the train station is nearby. The town is super local and really interesting therefore.
- The owner of the property was so nice. At first, we had just planned to stop by Sagunto for the day and she agreed to keep our luggage free of charge, even though we werent paying guests. But we liked the hotel so much that in the end, we decided to book a room. The place is so charming and comfortable, and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!
- I really appreciated the work, the friendliness, the support of the owner: she provided me with a lot of informations, helped me to book the tickets for a show at Sagunto’s theather and was always available to satisfy my needs. The room (Double Superior) was big and comfortable. I did not use the nice pool during my stay. Breakfast was served every morning at flexible time and was abundant and good. The city, especially the old part, is lovely.
- Eveything about the place was grest. The manager there was sbdolutely lovely. Perfect for a stay in Sagunto.
- I’ve never been treated so well! Very quaint and clean B&B. When I arrived feeling jet lagged, they made me a beautiful plate of food and brought me a Tinto de Verano which was soooooooo refreshing! There’s a fully stocked small refrigerator with beer, wine, cokes, sodas and most importantly WATER (it is incredibly hot and humid here in the summer). You let them know @ check out what you took out and they add it to your bill. There’s a lovely terrace to eat breakfast and the fresh squeezed orange juice, cafe con leche, thinly sliced local meats, cheese, and pastries are to die
Set in olive groves, Sharíqua offers beautiful views over Jérica and the Alto Palancia region. Its bright, south-facing rooms feature a private balcony or terrace.The rooms at Sharíqua have charming, rustic décor with colorful walls. Each one comes with a sofa and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.A buffet breakfast is offered at Sharíqua. There is also a bar. Dinner is also available upon prior request.You can walk to Jerica in around 15 minutes from the house, through the olive groves. Staff can offer suggestions for hiking or cycling routes, as well as giving tips for what to see and do in the area.The property is located between Sierra Espadán and Sierra Calderona Nature Reserves. You can drive to the beach in 30 minutes, and Valencia is 40 minutes’ drive away.Free parking is available and there is easy access to the A23 Motorway.
- Anna, the hostess was very welcoming and gave us great advice on where to go and what to do. Her breakfasts were delightful with many homemade goodies. The property would have a special appeal for anyone who likes to be out in the country. Be sure to get instructions from Anna on the “final mile” for getting to the property.
- Everything about our stay was perfect – from the welcome to the food to the room. We were cycle touring and our hostess was accommodating to our bikes. She cooked dinner for the guests and it was delicious and so was the breakfast. In so many things it went beyond the merely necessary to be gracious and thoughtful. The view is outstanding (though if you have no car, you will have EARNED it by hoofing up the hill). There was a library of information about the region, including details on the bike trail and a selection of books in several languages for a quiet read. Really couldn’t fault this accommodation. Dinner was topped of with home-made limoncello, on the house! Mmmm.
- The view of Jerica was hard to surpass. Our stay proved that the concept of B & B is a superior one to other forms of accommodation.
- The host (Anna) was very friendly and attentive, and the quality and variety of the food (breakfast and dinner) was superb. The room (and bathroom) was spotless and comfortable with some nice touches, and a great view from the balcony. Beautiful, natural surroundings, and the little nearby town of Jérica (10-minute walk) was a pleasure to explore.
- Beautiful house. Amazing view from the room. Properly owner is very nice and attentive.
Offering a barbecue and views of the mountain, Villa Pilar is set in Navajas in the Valencia Community Region, 29 mi from Valencia.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath and bidet. A hairdryer is provided. Villa Pilar features free WiFi throughout the property. You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast. The area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers car hire.Cheste is 28 mi from Villa Pilar, while Castellón de la Plana is 26 mi away. Valencia Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- Todo perfecto. Casa idílica, desayuno y cena de calidad y abundantes. Es un magnífico lugar para descubrir la zona.
- Visitar una casa antigua de época. El casero estaba pendiente y era agradable.
- La villa es muy bonita. La decoración está acorde con el lugar y la ubicación es perfecta para visitar el pueblo, su famosa cascada y pasear por la vía verde. El negocio lo lleva una pareja joven muy atenta y que poco a poco van cogiendo experiencia para que te sientas como en casa. Si ponen cuidado en el mantenimiento de la casa y sus zonas exteriores el sitio es perfecto y puede funcionar muchos años.
- Los dueños son muy amables y dispuestos a ayudarte con todo. Nada que ver con un alojamiento convencional. Todo resulta mucho mas familiar.
- La tranquilidad, la ubicación y la amabilidad de ellos.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Azuébar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Azuébar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Azuébar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Azuébar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!