4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Awosting New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Awosting New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Awosting New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Awosting New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Awosting New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Awosting New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Awosting New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Awosting New York State:
Sam’s Cottage on the Greens
Located in Highland, 2.9 miles from New Paltz, Sam’s Cottage on the Greens features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Poughkeepsie is 6 miles from Sam’s Cottage on the Greens, and Kingston is 15 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 48 miles away.
Alyssa is a warm hostess, always helpful and a great cook! We loved the quaint and carefully chosen design throughout our suite. Very tasteful and french country chic. She keeps the place immaculate and we had a restful stay. Their B&B is updated with Roku- we had 2 large flat-screen TVs, and they were both adapted with Roku.
The bathroom is quite large and beautifully designed, with a huge skylight.
The pictures don’t do this place full justice…Strongly recommend!
- The accommodations were beautiful and the owners were terrific! The breakfast was delicious and the beds were awesome!
- Lovely young couple were s pleasure. The cottage was wonderful. We weren’t expecting the bottle of wine and personal coffee maker with all the coffee & tea choices. Alyssa even loaned us a big bowl to take a dish to a party. The big sink, counter and refrigerator also made it so easy to prepare our dish. The landscaping and garden added to the overall delightful setting. We loved the quiet, country setting.
- The accommodations were very nice, clean and had everything we needed and more! The owners went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Breakfast was excellent!
- Very intimate and comfortable setting. Would do it again if we get the chance!
- Alyssa is a warm hostess, always helpful and a great cook! We loved the quaint and carefully chosen design throughout our suite. Very tasteful and french country chic. She keeps the place immaculate and we had a restful stay. Their B&B is updated with Roku- we had 2 large flat-screen TVs, and they were both adapted with Roku.
“1796 House” – Inn At The Ridge
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, “1796 House” – Inn At The Ridge is located in Wallkill in the region of New York State, just 29 miles from Liberty. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. New Paltz is 9 miles from 1796 House , and Poughkeepsie is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Borland House Inn
In Montgomery in the New York State Region, 17 miles from New Paltz, The Borland House Inn serves a full breakfast made with local ingredients. Cooking classes are available.All rooms include a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Each room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and includes a private or shared bathroom. For your comfort, there are bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property. Numerous restaurants and pubs are within walking distance.Poughkeepsie is 21 miles from The Borland House Inn, and Middletown is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 42 miles from The Borland House Inn.
- Coffee pot always ready in morning, also tea through out the day. Staff was very accommodating. Huge bath tub. Stayed over Christmas weekend so had place mostly to ourselves.
- Breakfast was good, however they did not have orange juice and the ham for the entre. The girl cooking and serving breakfast was doing very good, and was apologetic.
- A well cared-for historical mansion with very attractive facilities, terrific breakfast included and within walking distance of several great eateries. The grounds and parking lot have undergone recent renovation.
- Good location to Storm King. Great breakfast. Nice management. Overall lovely experience.
We came late so we’re left a letter with check in data and everything we needed.
The place is beautiful, and located in Montgomery which is a lovely village/ town.
Room was very large and beautiful, has coffee machine and free water. The place also has public tea stand.
Bathroom was large and very clean.
Breakfast we delicious and whilst eating we enjoyed lovely piano playing.
All in all I definitely recommend!
The Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Country Inn offers accommodations in Stone Ridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Liberty is 26 miles from The Country Inn, and New Paltz is 13 miles away.
- Diane and Pete are wonderful hosts. They always go out of their way to make one feel at home. My room was perfect.
- Diane and Peter were wonderful hosts , there was an on-site restaurant and bar which were both a plus as we didnt have to drove anywhere and great service and food . The decor was beautiful .
- The owners went out of their way to make our stay perfect. You would find it hard to meet nicer people.
- The owners made us incredible vegan waffles because we told them ahead of time that we were vegan. The property is amazing, the restaurant and bar are fantastic, and we enjoyed our time by the firepit. The owners are super nice and told us all about the history of the B & B.
- Diane and Pete the hosts were lovely. The accommodations were perfect. I will return soon and highly recommend The Country Inn!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Awosting New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Awosting New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Awosting New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Awosting New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!