4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Averill Park New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Averill Park New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Averill Park New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Averill Park New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Averill Park New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Averill Park New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Averill Park New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Averill Park New York State:
Haddock Hill House
Haddock Hill House is located in Old Chatham, just 18 miles from Albany. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Adams is 26 miles from Haddock Hill House, and Lenox is 15 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 25 miles away.
- If there is a rating of 11 in booking.com this property should get it. The only thing that would have made the experience nicer is if we stayed longer.
- The room was private and lovely and very comfortable. The property beautiful. There were 2 wonderful, very friendly dogs who really enjoy being there too! Amy was wonderful a great host and her artistry surrounds this special place. Old Chatham NY is a very accessible location to Lenox and surrounding towns. It was a pleasure to stay there.
- The bathroom was beautiful, the bed very comfortable, the host very nice, the plants, landscaping and patio were outstanding. Quiet, peaceful, woodsy with lots of deer.
- Privacy, design, privacy, cleanliness and the ultimate attention to a guest’s needs.
- We arrived tired at 1:30 PM instead of 5pm and the owner managed to accomodate us in an hour, in which we ate at the local tavern. The bed was very comfortable and the interior well decorated in what seemed to be a former double car garage space.
Olde Judge Mansion B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Olde Judge Mansion B&B offers accommodations in Troy, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Albany is 8 miles from Olde Judge Mansion B&B, and Adams is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 6 miles from Olde Judge Mansion B&B.
- The host, Tina, was so welcoming and pleasant that I felt at home right away. My room was lovely, the mansion charming and the breakfast made to order.
- Great value. The host (Tina) anticipated needs and fulfilled them in advance. This is an old house & in an older neighborhood. Expect old carpet, for example. The location is very convenient to RPI & downtown.
- Tina’s great at anticipating anything you might want and having it ready. There were snacks available any time of day, so I didn’t have to schedule my appetite.
- Beautiful old house, lots of charm, great alternative to low end chain hotels in the Troy area. Breakfast is simple but plentiful.
- Tina’s breakfast was delicious. I felt totally spoiled and really warmly looked after.
Berkshire Country Estate
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Berkshire Country Estate offers accommodations in Old Chatham, just 18 miles from Albany. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Adams is 28 miles from Berkshire Country Estate, and Lenox is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 25 miles from Berkshire Country Estate.
No reviews yet.
Inn at Silver Maple Farm
Located in East Chatham, 22 miles from Albany, Inn at Silver Maple Farm features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Adams is 23 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm, and Lenox is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 29 miles from Inn at Silver Maple Farm.
- Inn was beautifully decorated with every detail making it a enjoyable and comfortable place to be. Jodie was very helpful with information about the area as well as the Inn.
- Beautiful Inn. Great, quiet location. Friendly innkeeper.
- Very nice breakfast, and the bedroom was really pretty, and the big sitting room and the property was very nice.
- Loved this hidden gem in the mountains of East Chatham .The innkeeper/owner Jodie is excellent hostess and the inn is impeccable source of comforting & homey surroundings throughout.
- The innkeeper, Jodie, was the best. Welcoming and full of information about the area. Rooms spotless and cleverly decorated. Loved the place!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Averill Park New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Averill Park New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Averill Park New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Averill Park New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!