4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Atlantis Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Atlantis Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Atlantis Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atlantis Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atlantis Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Atlantis Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Atlantis Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Atlantis Florida:
Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast
This Lake Worth, Florida bed and breakfast is just a 10-minute walk from the large Lake Worth Golf Course. The modern accommodations offer on-site massage services, a daily homemade breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a CD player are included in each individually styled room at Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast. Boasting hardwood floors, each room also has a private bathroom.Guests at Bed and Breakfast Mango can relax at the outdoor pool or by the lush gardens. Bike rentals are available to explore the area.This accommodations are a 10-minute walk from the beach, and a 15-minute drive from City Place shopping mall. Palm Beach International Airport is about 8 miles away.
- Quiet, great location. The owner, Chet was very helpful recommending spa, restaurants and activities.
- The hot cooked breakfast was a nice surprise in addition to the very good array of cold items including home baked banana bread. The wonderful tropical foliage around the grounds and pool area made it very secluded Chet and Po were delightful and made one feel very welcome. Would definitely recommend.
- The hot food for breakfast was always different and wonderful. Staff/owners were warm and friendly and always available if needed. I loved the whole experience.
- The setup at breakfast and the served items were fine!
- Having a nice accommodation. Wine to drink. Friendly owner.
Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast is located in Lake Worth.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. West Palm Beach is 7 miles from Sabal Palm House B&B, and Palm Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Hospitality was wonderful. What an enchanting experience complete with soothing background music, homemade cookies, hot and cold beverages available throughout the day. Charming hosts.
- Extremely gracious hosts with a lovely establishment full of interesting knick knacks and antiques. Breakfast varied every day and we’re always delicious and filling.
- The owners, Colleen & John were very personable and helpful. Colleen provided excellent suggestions for places to eat and sights to see along with directions to get there. The breakfasts were very tasty with fresh fruit and home-baked breads for pre-breakfast treats. Homemade cookies were available in the afternoon. There was also a beautiful little courtyard for breakfasts and afternoon snacks. The property was very clean and well maintained. The rooms were named after artists with prints of their works (Degas, Renoir, etc.).
- we had visited SabalPalm about 15 years ago and were glad to find that the excellent quality of the accommodation was still as good.
- We stayed 4 nights in Chagall room, which was not very big but appropriate size for a couple. We liked this B&B very much. The owners were very pleasant and seemed to be in love with their house. Everything is thought through to the smallest detail in the house. It is a small museum, really. Service was exceptional. Breakfast, coffee, tea, cakes, beach towels and chairs, everything was prepared and done with true care for their guests.
Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast
With an outdoor swimming pool and free bike use, the Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast is in West Palm Beach, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is available.TVs are available in the rooms here, as are a refrigerator, air conditioning and a balcony. Extras include a sitting area, a DVD player and cable channels.A free airport shuttle service is available at the Grandview Gardens Bed and Breakfast. A garden, terrace and laundromat are included.CityPlace is 1 miles away. Guests are 3 miles from West Palm Beach International Airport.
- Grandview Gardens is a beautiful, quaint little B&B perfect for relaxing and being pampered! The staff are amazing- friendly, helpful, and all went out of their way to make our visit enjoyable. They were kind enough to have beverages and snacks available when we arrived extremely late after a flight delay, loaned us beach chairs and umbrellas, and made breakfast a delight every morning. The grounds of the residence are beautiful, and our room was cozy, comfortable, and roomy. On street parking was a breeze and the residential location that was quiet and charming was only a mile from all of the busier nightlife and restaurants- best of both worlds. We had a lovely time and would highly recommend to anyone!
- The B&B is located in a very cute “historic” part of West Palm Beach. The houses were all beautifully decorated for Christmas—that was fun to see. The B&B itself is a lovely old building, with huge, comfortable rooms. The pool is nice, and the breakfasts were delicious—a great place!
As welcoming and perfect as ever. Beautiful, well appointed room, with a bath.
Relaxing by the pool at Grandview Gardens is my happy place.
- The grounds were beautiful and convenience to downtown
- Location is lush and secluded. Staff is helpful and friendly. Neighborhood is very walkable with restaurants nearby.
Palm Beach Hibiscus Downtown
Located in West Palm Beach, 1.4 miles from Palm Beach, Palm Beach Hibiscus Downtown features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.Boca Raton is 24 miles from Palm Beach Hibiscus Downtown, and Delray Beach is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Large and comfortable. Nice facility for a b & b
- Fabulous little B&B in the heart of downtown. Could walk to shops, sights and restaurants. Wonderful breakfasts and very friendly staff. Very easy parking.
- Great location, very nice outdoors seating and bar areas that I am sure are great in season, not so great now.
- Quirky real USA hotel. Get in while you can as being sold for development. Has ‘cheers’ bar that locals use.
- Property was within walking distance of my conference. Nice free trolley that took you around to the waterfront. The breakfast was very good. They have a buffet on Sunday.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Atlantis Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Atlantis Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Atlantis Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Atlantis Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!