4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ascutney Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascutney Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ascutney Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascutney Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascutney Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ascutney Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ascutney Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ascutney Vermont:
Golden Stage Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Golden Stage Inn offers accommodations in Proctorsville, just 22 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Manchester is 27 miles from Golden Stage Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- We felt at home from the moment we arrived. The homemade breakfast was lovely (ask for the fluffy pancakes) and the homemade cookies and soup in the afternoon were such a nice treat after coming back from skiing. The rooms are super comfy and the common area with open fireplace has great atmosphere to it.
- had oatmeal for breakfast , they offered eggs and bacon we chose oatmeal, Julie and Mike are the finest hosts I have ever seen in any bed and breakfast . The place is clean charming and overall delightful
- The Innkeepers were available anytime and very helpful.
- Julie & Mike were the most welcoming people we have aver met. They go out of their way to accommodate even the smallest of your desires. The rooms were clean and comfortable the breakfasts were delicious the atmosphere was wonderful! They get a stellar recommendation form us!!!
- The hosts, Julie and Mike, were charming. The house is in a beautiful, rustic location. The breakfast was the best we had on our 8 day driving holiday through New England.
The Karass Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Karass Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from The Karass Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles from the property.
- The place was so adorable and homie!! The housekeeper was very accommodating and made an amazing breakfast both mornings. My boyfriend I will most definitely be staying here again.
- It is a warm comfortable vermont country inn. My favorite place in Chester Vt.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the Karass Inn. It provided my son and me with good accommodations in a homey environment at a reasonable price – a winning combination. We were skiing at Okemo (as were the other guests we met), so the 30 minute drive to the hill was pleasant in the morning. It also meant that when we had dinner, we didn’t have to eat directly at the resort. The staff was great. One person met us when we arrived and another was there in the morning to cook us breakfast. Our room was clean, the WiFi solid and we will keep the Karass Inn on our list of places to stay again.
- The Innkeeper at Karass Inn was P H E N O M E N A L. Worldclass hospitality and probably the best breakfast I have had in a long while. Everything was home cooked and had the perfect touch of love. Despite the -24 weather, we felt very warm and welcomed at Karass Inn and would recommend it to our friends should they go to Chester! 🙂 The fireplace was a great touch to our experience as well.
- We liked everything about this inn: location, service, breakfast, parking and cleanliness. We will stay again in the future.
Hugging Bear Inn
In Chester, Vermont, this Victorian bed and breakfast has an on-site Teddy bear gift shop and a full daily breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.Every guest room at the Hugging Bear Inn is uniquely decorated in charming quilts and soft colors. They each have a private bathroom and select rooms have a sofa bed or a fireplace.Watch TV or play board games in the living room at the Hugging Bear B&B. Guests can admire the large collection of Teddy bears throughout the inn.Wake up to a made-to-order country breakfast, including eggs, French toast, and blueberry pancakes with local Vermont maple syrup.Skiing at Okemo Mountain is 14 miles from the inn. Taterhill Golf Club is a 15 minute drive away.
- They served breakfast early so I could get out skiing.
- Old house with lovely decorations and antiques. No locks, no keys, no curfew. Comfortable beds. Quaint town.
- This is a lovely inn with a full breakfast cooked to order, including a wide variety of coffee and tea options. It is right in the center of town, about 15 minutes from skiing at Okemo, but away from the crowds and craziness, and high prices there. There are nice restaurants nearby. The inn is homey and nicely decorated. The owner is very friendly and helpful with information you need for the area.
The Inn owners were wonderful and friendly 👍
The Inn in a beautiful Victorian house with a quaint bear 🐻 shop built into the lower level of the property… the Inn was magical.
If you you’re looking for a place off the beaten path this place is perfect for a night stay.
- Very cute property with bears of all description everywhere. Lounge facilities were great. Different Breakfast options available.
The Pettigrew Inn
The Pettigrew Inn offers accommodations in Ludlow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 20 miles from The Pettigrew Inn, and Manchester is 25 miles away.
- The following were exceptionally good: Cleanliness, quietness, breakfasts, location [the free Village Shuttle stops right in front, at the end of the driveway], decor. Owner, Courtney, runs a top notch inn with exceptional attention to the needs of her guests; with great warmth, courteousness, and exceptional friendliness. This is the place to stay when visiting Okemo Mtn.
- The staff was amazing! Courtenay made us feel right at home and was so warm and friendly. The breakfast was to die for. The location was superb and we could walk to bars and restaurants.
- The breakfast was super, very filling and gave us plenty of energy for a day of activity. The owner was lovely and provided 5 star service. Will definitely be visiting there again.
The host is lovely and prepares something delicious every morning.
Our room didn’t have a TV but there are board games and chess available which are a great alternative :).
- We have stayed at this B&B under its former managment and like it a lot. The new manager brings better food and less clutter to the facility. While the price of the stay seemed higher this year, the food and location make the Pettigrew very desirable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ascutney Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ascutney Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ascutney Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ascutney Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!