4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Armaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Armaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Armaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armaño Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Armaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Armaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Armaño Cantabria:
La Yosa de Arguebanes
Providing barbecue facilities, La Yosa de Arguebanes provides accommodations in Arguebanes.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a fridge.Llanes is 42 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Potes is 3 miles away. Santander Airport is 68 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31 mi from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62 mi from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Pensión barata y en una zona muy bonita. Lo que más valoramos fue la tranquilidad de la zona y de la pensión. El personal amable y las habitaciones limpias. Nos gustó mucho. Recomendable 100%.
- Limpieza, ver desde la cama las montañas, mucha tranquilidad y paz, pilar muy amable. Da gusto q t planchen hsta las toallas.. Un gustazo. Hemos pasado unos días fabulosos..
- El entorno es hermoso, muchos senderos para disfrutar. Pili es un encanto y está siempre dispuesta a dar información, fue una experiencia muy agradable. Aunque fuera hacía frío el aislamiento térmico consiguió que durmiéramos con una temperatura ideal y sin ningún inconveniente.
- La atención agradable y la habitación cómoda. El desayuno está ajustado al precio.
- Simpatia da proprietária, ambiente acolhedor. Paisagem envolvente magnifica.
Casa Maru Bed and Breakfast
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
The view from Casa Maru is spectacular – sitting on the terrace, enjoying the beautiful breakfast spread prepared by our host and watching the mist rise in the valley below us was just fantastic.
Jhousy’s attention to detail was evident in the room set-up, the lovely breakfast, and in her helpful suggestions and conversations.
- The house is situated in a beautiful spot in Picos de Europa. Breakfast is divine, and the owners are genuine and helpful, making sure you get the best out of your stay in Camarmeña. Highly recommended.
- Amazing location on the top of a mountain village with beautiful view on the highest peak and the surrounding landscape, also ideal as a hiking base. A super-friendly host, with great sense of humor and hospitality (we received a complementary wine and cheese treat, exceptional). Fantastic breakfast served on a terrace. Nice and modern interior design.
- An absolutely perfect luxury B&B, where the owners, Jhousy and Alberto actually run the place. Our second visit, and we were not disappointed. The breakfast is a never ending feast, served on the patio with fantastic views of the Picos. Lots of good hiking nearby, and great suggestions on where and when to go from the owners.
- Super relaxing with great hosts and brilliant breakfast with view…
- The view from Casa Maru is spectacular – sitting on the terrace, enjoying the beautiful breakfast spread prepared by our host and watching the mist rise in the valley below us was just fantastic.
La Arboleda Habitaciones Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodations in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Very quiet, comfortable and the hosts were very nice and accommodating. They drove me to town center and picked me up when requested. I would stay here again.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Armaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Armaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Armaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!