4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Álvaro Obregón Michoacan – Top Hotel Reviews
Álvaro Obregón Michoacan is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ÁLvaro Obregón Michoacan:
Casa Jose Maria
Casa Jose Maria is located in Morelia, 30 miles from Pátzcuaro and 21 miles from Quiroga. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Gorgeous little boutique hotel with charming decor, friendly staff and a good location for walking the historic district.
- Location was excellent, just a few blocks from the main plaza, but on a quiet street.
- Everything was great: excellent position, great decor, small touches here and there an add on!
- Beds were amazing. The high ceilings and big and spacious room was a nice surprise. The walking distance to main downtown of Morelia.
- The breakfasts and service were excellent. Location close to main street and kept very clean.
Hostal Casa Castillo
Located in Morelia, 31 miles from Pátzcuaro, Hostal Casa Castillo features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Casa Castillo.
- location is really perfect just in the center of Morelia and it’s a 100 years beautiful casa ~
- Location is excellent as well as the common spaces. Lady in reception really nice person.
- It is pleasantly furnished, although I stayed in a dorm room I could see the individual rooms when the doors were open. It’s located on a quiet side street very near the main street, making it easy to get around.
- An Absolutely lovely place to stay and ticks all the right boxes 🙂 stunning decor and lovely roof terrace with view of cathedral and city…perfect to watch sunrise/sunset. Lots of hot water, great water pressure. Comfortable beds and very pretty! Lots of attention to detail! Well equipped kitchen and helpfull friendly staff. There is even a little doggy to welcome on arrival. We stayed with our baby daughter and she loved the place and the doggy 🙂 very family friendly and great atmosphere and very peacefull. Location is also perfect being only a few minutes walk to the cathedral and centre. Can’t say enough good things about our stay and would recommend/return in a heart beat 🙂 thank you x
Me sentí agusto, es un lugar privadito, porque aunque es compartido, cada cosa tiene su espacio.
Amé los dos perritos del lugar.
Located in the Morelia Historic Centre neighborhood in Morelia, 30 miles from Pátzcuaro, Casona Rosa features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I liked everything about it. The breakfast was terrific. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The manager was wonderful. The atmosphere including the other visitors made it a lot of fun. It was only a few blocks from the town centre with a lovely bakery and deli, as well as the restaurant Lu on the square. Excellent food.
- excellent location, only a short walk to the city center, but away from the crowds. the Casona Rosa affords pleasant surroundings; friendly staff; excellent breakfast
- Lupe, the manager, was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Our room was amazing and the entire inn is curated like a folk art museum. Breakfast was incredible and the staff was very accommodating and helpful.
- We liked our stay at Casona Rosa very much. The furniture and the style in a very Mexican fashion are the best. You feel like staying at home. The breakfast is really good.
B&B Lomsua is located in Morelia, just 30 miles from Pátzcuaro. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 16 miles from B&B Lomsua.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ÁLvaro Obregón Michoacan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Álvaro Obregón Michoacan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!