4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alomartes Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alomartes Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alomartes Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alomartes Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alomartes Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alomartes Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alomartes Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alomartes Andalucía:
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Villa Vital provides accommodations in Almedinilla with free WiFi and mountain views. The property is 47 miles from Granada.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Speaking German, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and the property offers a ski pass sales point.Jaén is 52 miles from Villa Vital, while Priego de Córdoba is 12 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Alhama de Granada, El Amparo provides accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a garden and a terrace.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and bidet. Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.El Amparo offers a hot tub.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Granada is 33 miles from the accommodation. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 22 miles away.
- The staff were always friendly and helpful. Jody anticipated our every need even before we had to ask, and Nick & Jody’s cooking for dinner was wonderful. The scenery and remote setting were spectacular. We left feeling very peaceful.
- We liked everything – wonderful hosts Jody and Nick (many thanks to them again), super-comfortable beds in the suit, tasty breakfast served by nice people, and cute cats and dogs living at the territory
- We were thoroughly delighted with our time at El Amparo and would stay again without hesitation: highly recommended. It’s all been so accurately reflected in the other reviews – we were completely satisfied. Jody and Nick are indeed tremendous hosts and are most ably assisted by Illuminada and the other staff. We liked the rural location, yet the village and town are no real distance away. We very much enjoyed being a little off the ‘beaten track’ in an area with a lot of history. It all comes together to make it a ‘fabulous’ place to stay. Just go!!
Staying at El Amparo has been very pleasurable for my entire family. The location of the place and views are so serene, all of us we’ve sad to leave.
The amenities ranging from beautiful swimming pool with stunning views, range of indoor games providing entertainment for the entire family of you just wanted to hang out at the hotel.
Little things that I feel all hotels should take care, were taken care at El Amparo. Like free bottled water for entire stay. Free soft drinks in the mini bar apart from customery tea and coffee in the room. I feel this is so logical and pleasing. Even if hotels increase price marginally by €10, they can easily offer this. It feels so nicer then paying additional €2 per bottled water after paying €250-300 a night.
Jody and Nick are perfect hosts and we would highly recommend this place.
A stunning location, a beautiful property and one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in! The large pool (15 meters) was a great way of cooling down during the heat of the day and the sunsets over the surrounding hills were spectacular.
But what really made our stay special was the fabulous welcome we received from owners Jody and Nick. They could not have been friendlier or more hospitable: we were treated like long lost friends rather than guests. They really set the tone for the place: attentive yet relaxed. A perfect place to unwind and be pampered without ever feeling you were being fussed.
Nick is also an amazing cook (with a great wine cellar) so dinner here is a must.
We had a truly wonderful stay and will definitely be returning. I can’t recommend highly enough.
B&b Casa Flamenca
Located in Cúllar-Vega, B&b Casa Flamenca offers accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests at B&b Casa Flamenca are welcome to enjoy skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Granada is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Sierra Nevada is 28 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 9 miles away.
- Christine was a most welcoming and helpful host. Her home is a pleasant place to relax and experience Spanish hospitality and the breakfast was great!
- Christine, the owner, is a very nice lady, ready to meet all your needs. She prepared the best breakfast we had in Spain. The place is in a quiet residential area, at no more than 20 minutes ride from Granada by car.
- Very nice and friendly atmosphere. If you don’t want to stay directly in Granada it is a good place to stay – 30 minutes drive to Granada. There is a nice local restaurant near to the house.
- very quite and calm b&b in the suburb of Granada, with a friendly host
- Die Inhaberin christin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit und bereitet ein wunderbares Frühstück. Abends sitzt man entspannt im wunderschönen Garten. Pool gibts ebenfalls. Alles ist sehr gepflegt und neu.
Villa El Palomar de Granada
Located in Las Gabias, Villa El Palomar de Granada provides accommodations with an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is offered.A patio with mountain views is offered in each unit.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Granada is 7 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Sierra Nevada is 28 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alomartes Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alomartes Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alomartes Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alomartes Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!