4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Almanzora Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almanzora Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Almanzora Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almanzora Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almanzora Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Almanzora Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Almanzora Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Almanzora Andalucía:
Los Peraltas B&B
All rooms at Los Peraltas B&B are equipped with a seating area. The accommodations features some units with mountain views, and rooms have a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Los Peraltas B&B will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arboleas, like cycling.Mojácar is 19 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Vera is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 mi from the property.
- Nat and Jo could not have done anymore for to make us feel welcome
- We were made to feel very welcome. Breakfast and dinner in the converted piggery was very good. Our room was comfortable with en-suite suite facilities.
- the relaxed & friendly atmosphere, nothing too much trouble, full of local knowledge
Sehr leckeres Frühstück, ruhige Umgebung (etwas abgelegen), großer Pool mit Bar,
superfreundliche und hilfsbereite Besitzerinnen,
sauberes und gepflegtes Zimmer mit Ventilator und Kaffeemaschine ausgestattet.
- Me encantó todo. El desayuno, las instalaciones, la habitación preciosa…el hotel en si está hecho con mucho mimo y sus dueñas son muy simpáticas y se preocupan por el cliente. Un lugar para desconectar
Casa Mica Bed and Breakfast
Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. The bathroom includes a bidet, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Mojácar is 25 mi from Casa Mica, while Vera is 20 mi away. Almeria Airport is 41 mi from the property.
- Very friendly helpful hosts. Great swimming pool and hot tub. Serve yourself bar always open at very reasonable prices. Comfortable room with lovely terrace, will definitely stay again. Shame it was only 2 nights on route.
- The owners are so friendly. Perfect restaurant nearby and locale also friendly
- From the moment we arrived Christine & Colin were superb hosts and couldn’t do enough to make our stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. This really is a gem of a place to stay and we can’t recommend it highly enough.
WOW! Casa Mica is amazing
We were lucky enough to stay in the apartment – it was spacious, exceptionally clean and the terrace was gorgeous. There is jacuzzi (although we didn’t use it) and a welcome pack when we arrived. We loved every minute of our stay – It was just perfect! ….and the swimming pool was the best pool we have ever been in – Just a fabulous place to stay.
- Everything, Christine & Colin who own Casa Mica make you feel like old friends, it is so relaxing.
Casa de Los Suenos
There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Mojácar is 25 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vera is 14 miles away. Almeria Airport is 61 miles from the property.
Rustic Spanish inside
Owners fantastic and very helpful
- Hosts Rob and Tricia were extremely helpful. They went the extra mile and beyond. Fantastic property with fantastic hosts in a great location.
The house is a stunning historical property. The bed was comfortable, towels fluffy with a powerful shower with toiletries and proper tea making facilities. The breakfast was amazing never had such a good breakfast outside of the UK Tricia goes the extra mile there.
Most importantly our hosts.. they were so helpful with advice on the business we want to set up with a great sense of humour to boot! We felt like we arrived strangers and left as friends..well done Tricia and Rob you should be very proud of what you have achieved..we would have paid much more
- Our hosts, Tricia and Rob, couldn’t have been more welcoming and friendly. We felt more like visiting friends than paying guests. Their local knowledge was also invaluable.
- Tolle Zimmer und super Frühstück von sehr netten Eigentümern
- Location great
Almond Reef Casa Rural
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, equipped with a kettle, toaster and microwave.Mojácar is 13 mi from Almond Reef Casa Rural, while Vera is 14 mi away.
Everything, great host couple, great breakfast, great location !
We will surely come back in the future!
- We had a wonderful evening with the proprietors. The hospitality was wonderful! The location and facilities were fantastic. May be hard to find if you don’t have a good map! Highly recommend this place.
Peaceful and quiet location. Communal kitchen conveniently situated outside the room with tea/ coffee provided, plates, glasses etc.
Very good English style breakfast!
Our room was big and have all the necessary amenities.
We really enjoyed our stay!
- Good hosts. Left us to get on with it. Bonus having a small kitchen and great to find a lovely pool area. Having a safe was very useful. Enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend. Family of 4 adults in 1 room worked except for my snoring – apparently!
Lovely room ,decorated to a high standard. Ensuite shower room and communal kitchenette conveniently situated outside our room with tea/ coffee provided. Beautiful garden , with terraces, ample seating and a little pool.Peaceful and quiet, certainly somewhere you can relax.
The hosts Diane and Paul were great and very welcoming. Breakfast was fab.
- Everything, great host couple, great breakfast, great location !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Almanzora Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Almanzora Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Almanzora Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Almanzora Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!