4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Acton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Acton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Acton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acton Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Acton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Acton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Acton Ontario:
Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Georgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Toronto is 30 miles from Stone Edge Estate Bed & Breakfast, and Mississauga is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The owner, Doug was very personable and accommodating. He made you feel very welcome in his home. The location of the property is beautiful. Breakfast was absolutely first class. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone seeking a peaceful and relaxing getaway.
- the premises were unbelievable. Beautiful bedroom and breakfast facility. The pool and hot tub were very nice. The breakfast was too much and too good to finish. The checkin and hospitality was great
- Beautiful home with 5 star accommodation, pool and breakfast. Absolutely will recommend to friends and family. Hope to return in another season to enjoy another Bruce Trail hike and the exceptional service. Feels like you have the home to yourself.
- Everything was clean and in order. Doug made you feel welcome.
- Absolutely stunning house and grounds; the rooms are luxurious and beautiful. Beds are amazingly comfortable. Highly recommended. Clara (the resident Australian Shepherd) is gorgeous!
Red Maple Lodge B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Red Maple Lodge B&B offers accommodations in Milton, just 21 miles from Mississauga. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Hamilton is 21 miles from Red Maple Lodge B&B, and Brampton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Kitchener/Waterloo Regional Airport, 17 miles from Red Maple Lodge B&B.
- Very accommodating and the hospitality was wonderful. It wasn’t quite what we were expecting but it was so much more. We can’t wait to go back again.
Margaret was a wonderful hostess for the 3 nights we stayed.
Full breakfast in the morning with everything a person could want – fresh fruit, coffee, yogurt, cereal homemade rolls and croissants, eggs any style, bacon, sausages or both.
The accommodation was actually a suite, spacious, full kitchen living room, bedroom and bath. Anne and Steve
- Owners were very kind and helped us choose a nearby restaurant for dinner. Relaxed and quiet atmosphere. .
- Red maple Lodge is excellent, top-notch, clean, well-equipped, quiet, terrific breakfast, enchanting surroundings …. The suite is huge with a full kitchen. The host is pleasant and welcoming.
- Pristine property, very relaxing atmosphere, delicious breakfast. Margaret is a very charming and attentive host. Highly recommend!
Devonshire Guest House & Spa
Located in Erin, 24 miles from Mississauga, Devonshire Guest House & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Brampton is 16 miles from Devonshire Guest House & Spa, and Kitchener is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 22 miles from Devonshire Guest House & Spa.
No reviews yet.
Forks of the Credit Inn
Located in Caledon in the region of Ontario, 25 miles from Mississauga, Forks of the Credit Inn features a barbecue and ski storage. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Brampton is 15 miles from Forks of the Credit Inn, and Vaughan is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Acton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Acton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Acton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Acton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!