4 Best Apartments To Stay In Redroofs British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Redroofs British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Redroofs British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redroofs British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redroofs British Columbia. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Redroofs British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Redroofs British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Redroofs British Columbia:
Above the Cove Condo Rental
Located 26 miles from Nanaimo, Above the Cove Condo Rental offers accommodations in Halfmoon Bay. The property features views of the sea and is 22 miles from Parksville. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a kettle. A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Quietness of the complex. Nice outdoor pool looking out over harbour. Went in summer time but unit did have fireplace for cooler weather please extra linens for colder nights.
- The view out our patio doors and the small but functional patio itself.
- great location, close to lots of activity but nice and quiet love to return
- View from the balcony was amazing. It was very quiet and peaceful. Bed was very comfortable and the Condo was equipped with everything you could need. The outdoor Pool was great. This is a lovely updated condo the pictures on the website do not do it justice. We would definitely stay here again
- Excellent condo rental! Great view, nice pool, right in the middle of Gibson and Skookurnchuck Narrows Provincial Park.
Sechelt Coastal Retreat
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Sechelt Coastal Retreat offers accommodations in Sechelt, 26 miles from Nanaimo and 28 miles from Parksville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with an oven. A TV is featured. Other facilities at Sechelt Coastal Retreat include a barbecue.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 33 miles from Sechelt Coastal Retreat.
No reviews yet.
Sunshine Coast Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sunshine Coast Suites offers accommodations in Sechelt, just 30 miles from Vancouver. The property is 22 miles from Nanaimo and free private parking is available.The kitchenette features an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a CD player are featured. Other facilities at Sunshine Coast Suites include a barbecue.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. Parksville is 28 miles from Sunshine Coast Suites, and North Vancouver is 31 miles away. There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 29 miles from Sunshine Coast Suites.
- Super friendly and accommodating hosts. Thanks Jim and Deb!
- The hosts Deb and Jim were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed their great hospitality and would come back every time.
- The hosts Jim and Deb are extremely nice and welcoming, so are their dogs! The place is spacious, clean, and very well furnished. Oh! And did I mention that you can also use their fantastic BBQ grill? In addition, the view is very beautiful. You get to see the million-dollar ocean view. Oh oh! And Jim also has an amazing 78 Corvette, and its engine sounds like a beast! You should ask him to show you 🙂 Will definitely visit again!
- Location was lovely just up from beach and close to rinks for my son’s tournament. Easy to park and QUIET so we all had great sleeps.
- The hosts are super friendly and helpful- we were made to feel very welcome! The apartments is beautifully furnished, spotlessly clean, and very comfortable.
Freedom Lodge & Spa
Located 25 miles from Parksville, Freedom Lodge & Spa offers accommodations in Madeira Park. The property features views of the sea and is 15 miles from Sechelt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher and an oven and there is a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is featured. Other facilities at Freedom Lodge & Spa include a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 40 miles from Freedom Lodge & Spa.
- The space was great and spacious for our family. They even gave us extra bedding for our kids to sleep in separate beds (murphy and folding couch.). The location was a quick drive to a few good restaurants and Slocat boat tour. A very nice space with the bonus hot tub!
- Private hot tub, new kitchen appliances, TV options
host were very accommodating
pictures made it appear that the property was on the water but alas we could not even walk down to the water, we had to drive
- Beautiful apartments stunningly situated and very easy find, whilst being perfectly tucked away. Our host was so welcoming and her spa treatments were devine! The best place to spend the evening was in the hot tub watching the stars. Can’t recommend highly enough!
- Spacious, nicely decorated, comfortable beds, close to Madeira Park, owner was very professional and made it easy to check in.
Top Apartments In Redroofs British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Redroofs British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Redroofs British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Redroofs British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!