4 Best Apartments To Stay In Racimo California – Top Hotel Reviews
Racimo California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Racimo California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Racimo California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Racimo California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Racimo California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Racimo California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Racimo California:
Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Ontario Airport
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Ontario Airport is located in Guasti. Anaheim is 26 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub.Ontario is 5 miles from StayAmerica Los Angeles, and Riverside is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nothing. Place is horrible , I would actually want my money back. Totally had a motel 6 experience.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The property was quiet and clean.
- The room was a good size and clean. We liked that there was a full sized refrigerator and microwave.
- That it was easy to get to and then not to fair from place to eat
- They screwed up my billing info more than once and still owe me $91 I never got paid. I tried to talk to staff about it they told me it got refunded back into my account but never did.
Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Chino Valley
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Chino Valley is located in Chino, just 31 miles from Los Angeles. Anaheim is 16 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Long Beach is 31 miles from ESA Los Angeles Valley, and Laguna Beach is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 8 miles from Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – Chino Valley.
- The friendliness and professioanlism of the staff.
- I liked that the guy at the front desk was really friendly and tried to make everything the best he can. He gave us a smoking room although we booked a non-smoking. When we came to him to complain he was very friendly and it was no problem at all to get another room which was non-smoking.
- I liked where the property was located. It was convenient for my stay.
- Friendly managers on reception, good parking, not bad beds..
- Everything was great would of liked the reception on my phone to be better I have t-mobile. I would have liked more channels but we were fine.
Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – San Dimas
Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – San Dimas offers accommodations in San Dimas. Los Angeles is 25 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit.Anaheim is 20 miles from Stay America Angeles, and Pasadena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 13 miles from Extended Stay America – Los Angeles – San Dimas.
- Rooms were a nice size. 2 desks were great. Made it easy for me and my rommate to work. Bed was comfortable enough. I liked the giant sofa in the corner. And that is about where good comments stop. There was plenty of bad.
- It was close to the express way, also close to restaurants in walking distance. Quiet for the most part.
- Location to where we needed to be was the only plus to this hotel.
- Location for our purposes was nice. Close to food/fuel/freeway/stores
- It was very pretty .. lots of near by things to do
Extended Stay America – Orange County – Yorba Linda
One of our best sellers in Anaheim! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Extended Stay America – Orange County – Yorba Linda is located in Anaheim, just 27 miles from Long Beach. Laguna Beach is 23 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit.Pasadena is 30 miles from StayAmerica Orange County, and Ontario is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Free parking and wi-fi, close to restaurants. It is a budget experience, limited housecleaning, no proper breakfast, it isn’t a regular hotel service, it’s no frills. No surprise there, but the thing is that extended stay is not necessarily cheaper than a regular hotel. not sure if it is worth the price.
- Nice place to rest and close to alot of stores w no need to drive after you arrive to hotel
- We liked the area and it was easy to get the the accommodation.
The front desk staff were polite, but the hotel management was horrible. Made me miss my flight because of their drama concerning refunding my $100 deposit and my partner almost hit me with his car because he was appalled and infuriated that I could not log him onto the WiFi on his iPhone. I want my deposit back and a comped stay at another Extended Stay America otherwise I will recommend to all my friends never to stay there again. Worse management ever!!!
- Why did you put the example of fluffy eggs on what did we like. THERE WAS NO BREAKFAST!!! Even though you advertise that on the site which was why we decided to pay $30 more to stay at your property instead of Motel 6. When we got there, we asked the front desk lady where the breakfast was at and she pointed to a small shelf and said it would be there. And lo and behold, it was energy bars and oatmeal! C’mon, this is call a snack — this is not a BREAKFAST, so please, stop advertising it as breakfast — that is deceitful and is just not right!!!
Top Apartments In Racimo California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Racimo California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Racimo California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Racimo California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!