4 Best Apartments To Stay In Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Port Union Newfoundland And Labrador:
Gillam’s Efficiency Apartments
Gillam’s Efficiency Apartments is located in Bonavista, just 22 miles from Trinity. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels and bed linen are available.Gillam’s Efficiency Apartments also includes a barbecue.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- we liked everything about our stay here. Clean, comfortable, great hostess, great price.
- Comfortable and spacious. The hosts were lovely thoughtful people
- Extremely friendly owners who meet you upon arrival . More than happy to please . Very clean and well maintained. Would recommend this property to all my friends .
- Are vacation was perfect. We arrived at Bonavista to a warm welcome by Mrs. Gilliam,to a beautiful apartment. The apartments was perfect a large setting room ,a little dinette with teverything you needed the grocery store not to far it was in walking distance. The view from are room was over part of the town.
- Great space. You can tell the owners really care. Everything you could need in an efficiency apartment. Very close to groceries, a short distance to waterfront.
Linthorne Loft offers accommodations in Bonavista. Linthorne Loft features views of the city and is 23 miles from Trinity. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.
The loft is well located within convenient distance from places of interests. Gladys and other staffs are very friendly and welcoming.
The loft is amazingly comfortable, and clean that you would like to spend more time in. Although, it is located in the main street, it is very safe to walk around.
- The host met us at the property as we were getting in to town a little later than the planned arrival time, and she was so lovely as to give us a bit of a tour around the suite. The bathroom is bigger than my bedroom at home, and that tub and the lovely bath supplies from the local soap company were wonderful. It was easy to walk to the restaurants – highly recommend Boreal and Neil’s Yard, and Skipper’s. There’s a cafe attached to a pub called Walkham’s Gate, which has the best pie I ate in Newfoundland, though the pastry choices are too numerous to mention.
- The accommodations were spotless and brand new. All very stylish and well designed. Great location and very helpful and friendly staff. Felt just like home, only nicer!
- Suite was very clean and beautifully furnished. A treat to be one of the first to stay there. Hosts could not have been more helpful and accommodating.
- It was great place for a nice relaxing girls night !!
- The loft is well located within convenient distance from places of interests. Gladys and other staffs are very friendly and welcoming.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 23 miles from Trinity, Waters Edge offers accommodations in Bonavista. Free private parking is available on site.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Other facilities at Waters Edge include a barbecue.
- The cottage was clean a tastefully decorated. It was well equipped. There was plenty of space for two people.
- It was very quiet and private. Great view from our room, close to a boardwalk. It was extremely clean.
- The accommodations was of excellent quality and comfort…a home away from home😄
Loved the location. It was quiet and relaxing. Footsteps away from a boardwalk going around a pond!
The owner was absolutely awesome! The bed was great!
- Beautiful spot overlooking the pond and a few steps from the ocean. Highly recommend this property.
The Pink Perch
Located 23 miles from Trinity, The Pink Perch offers accommodations in Bonavista. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Port Union Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!