4 Best Apartments To Stay In Petaluma California – Top Hotel Reviews
Petaluma California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Petaluma California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Petaluma California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Petaluma California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Petaluma California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Petaluma California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Petaluma California:
Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South
Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South is located in Santa Rosa, just 19 miles from Bodega Bay. Napa is 25 miles away. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries in every unit.Healdsburg is 16 miles from Extended Stay Santa Rosa, and Sonoma is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 55 miles from Extended Stay America – Santa Rosa – South.
- Checking in was ruff I had conformation #but had frd check in they made it hard for her
- Great location and was close to the places we planned on visiting.
Filthy pig sty. There is no way anyone can seriously stay here. Ever. 20
year old carpet. The smell is horrific. Nobody washes anything , floors,
walls . The staff is rude. Go away. Spend 50 more dollars at a nice
clean hotel. Or go to motel 6. They are cleaner and cheaper. At $176.00
a night on a monday, extended stay america should be at the very least a
clean place to stay the night. Not this place. They dont clean anything.
The hallway floors nasty. Full of dirt and gum. The place smelled like a
morgue. The carpets have stains from the pools of red substance. Very
gross. Dont let 50 dollars stop you from living a clean life.
- I liked that this property was close to where we were going for our swim meet. The woman at the front desk was friendly. There was a small kitchen in the room as well.
- There was trash in stairwells and the rooms were dirty. Also, there were drugs being used and left in the stairwells.
Glen Cameron Country Estate
Glen Cameron Country Estate is a vacation home with a patio, located in Glen Ellen. The property is 28 miles from Bodega Bay and private parking is featured.The kitchen features a dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a coffee machine. Other facilities at Glen Cameron Country Estate include a barbecue.Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Glen Cameron Country Estate, and Napa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 47 miles from Glen Cameron Country Estate.
No reviews yet.
A 3-minute walk from Sonoma Plaza, these European-style private bungalows feature fully equipped modern kitchens where guests can cook a full meal.A spa tub is provided in each of the air-conditioned accommodations at Bungalows 313. Each contemporary bungalow includes free WiFi, a cable TV, ironing facilities and boutique toiletries. Guests can relax on a private outdoor patio complete with bistro tables and candelabras.Free parking is available at 313 Bungalows. Massage services are also available.Ravenswood Winery is 1 miles from Sonoma Bungalows 313. Guests can visit numerous wineries in the area and the Napa Valley Wine Train is 16 miles away. Jack London State Historic Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- The property is charming and impeccable. The location is perfect. Close to town, walking trails and wineries. Secluded yet right in the middle of a sweet neighborhood. I’ve visited twice and will be returning soon. Relaxing yet lots to do close by.
- I loved the location of it! We could walk to restaurants, shops, and even some tasting rooms.
- We loved the private courtyard for our morning coffee. The beds were extremely comfortable – even the pull-out couch!! As we wound up having an extra guest, and only one bathroom, the outdoor powder room was wonderful! We loved the proximity to all that Sonoma has to offer – restaurants, hiking/biking (the trails are right there!), wine tasting, etc. Plus we were there for a destination wedding and Bungalows 313 was a perfect set up for that – a calm, comfortable, quiet, restful stay that felt like home, and a break from all of the many activities that the wedding offered.
- Perfectly decorated and supplied. Casual, relaxed, classy.
- The Bungalows were perfectly located off of Sonoma Square on a quiet street.
Wine Country Living
Wine Country Living offers accommodations in Sebastopol, 12 miles from Bodega Bay and 8 miles from Santa Rosa. The property is 29 miles from Napa and free private parking is featured.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Oakland International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Petaluma California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Petaluma California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Petaluma California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Petaluma California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!