4 Best Apartments To Stay In Obetz Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Obetz Ohio is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Obetz Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obetz Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obetz Ohio. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Obetz Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Obetz Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Obetz Ohio:
Extended Stay America – Columbus – East
This Extended Stay America – Columbus – East is located in Columbus and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Columbus is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows.In the morning, guests can enjoy a free Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Eastl and Mall, the Columbus International Airport and the Magic Mountain.
- We loved having the kitchen to utilize. We loved how quiet the room was. The only time any noise could be heard from outside of the room was standing next to the door.
- That they were understanding aniut my card situation
- The ESA brand got it right. The furnishings, the comfort and the service is the same wherever you go. This is 3 star plus accommodation at 2 star prices. The recliner chair in the room is a great idea.
- The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were cozy and remodeled from the last time we were here.
- Receptionist very nice and kind and good luck on her baby
Extended Stay America – Columbus – Easton
This Extended Stay America – Columbus – Easton is located in Columbus and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Columbus is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows.In the morning, guests can enjoy a free Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Easton Town Center, the Columbus International Airport and the Hollywood Casino.
- Staff found us a room so we could check in early. Prime location for shopping and dining out.
- Take and go breakfast was totally inadequate from what we were told it was going to be. Coffee and granola bar was a little skimpy.
- Kitchenette was great (our main reason for booking with Extended Stay America). Room was very clean. Staff was very prompt with dishes & cookware.
- The front desk staff was kind and helpful. Both the night and morning staff were very friendly.
- Read the reviews. Everything was wonderful. Love the large rooms
BridgeStreet at LC Riversouth
One of our top picks in Columbus – and a guest favorite.
BridgeStreet at LC Riversouth is located in Columbus, just 0.6 miles from German Village-Brewery District. Veteran’s Memorial Center is 0.4 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a cable TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.BridgeStreet at LC Riversouth also includes a fitness center.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Large, clean, comfortable apartments with two bathrooms, so a choice of shower and bath. Well equipped kitchen, even separate utility room with washer & tumble dryer. Large TV in lounge area, & in both bedrooms. Good location, close to coach/train station, close to local bars restaurant. Wished I could have stayed longer.
- It was nice to have a full apartments for the week while we were in town for a convention.
- Perfect in every sense. Only if every town provided a similar offering. Didn’t want to leave.
- We were in Columbus for a wedding, and having 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was helpful for 3 people trying to get ready at same time. We loved having a full kitchen and a large living room to relax in. The cost per night was cheaper than the hotels in the area plus we had free parking in an actual garage. You don’t often find amenities like this in a city! We definitely will stay here again when back in columbus!
- Prachtig appartement met twee slaapkamers en twee badkamers. Alles aanwezig wat nodig is. Goede locatie. Er is zelfs een BBQ buiten voor fezamenlijk gebruik.
BridgeStreet at Easton Commons
Close to interstate 270, this Columbus apartments features free Wi-Fi, a living area with a flat-screen TV, and a full kitchen. Champions Golf Course is 3 miles away.Rooms at Easton Commons feature plush bedding and a private bathroom.A full kitchen features a stove, a microwave, and a refrigerator. A dining area is also available.A fitness center and a game room with billiards are offered or guests can swim in the outdoor pool. A terrace is also available.Shopping and dining are less than a mile from BridgeStreet at Easton Commons and Port Columbus International Airport is 5 miles away.
- I was thrilled that I could enjoy some of the best restaurants were within walking distance , it made meetings a breeze.
- Very comfortable, cozy little apartment. Extremely convenient to shopping. Will definitely be staying here again.
- Location was great for Easton shopping and close enough to OSU for the Michigan-OSU game. The apartments was roomy, comfortable and quiet!
- The location was in close enough proximity to family that we were easily able to get to activities, and also enjoy our privacy. The apartments amenities were superb. We will book again and may bring the rest of our family and get a larger apartment.
- It was spotlessly clean, I felt safe on the property and walking alone in the area. Everything was comfy and convenient. The cost was very reasonable, about the same as a decent hotel.
Top Apartments In Obetz Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Obetz Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Obetz Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Obetz Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!