4 Best Apartments To Stay In Mount Holly New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Holly New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mount Holly New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Holly New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Holly New Jersey. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mount Holly New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mount Holly New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Mount Holly New Jersey:
Crossland Economy Studios – Philadelphia – Maple Shade
Featuring free WiFi, Crossland Economy Studios – Philadelphia – Maple Shade offers accommodations in Maple Shade. Philadelphia is 10 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower.Lambertville is 29 miles from Crossland Maple Shade, and Cherry Hill is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This stay was a nightmare, so the answer is NOTHING!
- Nothing. My trip got extended on a day-by-day basis after 2 days, so I was in a box.
- Convenience to shopping. Staff nice and friendly.
- The place was close to everything and have a kitchen in it
- The room we stay in #201 was excellent so was the price.
Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Pacilli Place
Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Pacilli Place offers accommodations in Mount Laurel. Philadelphia is 12 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit.ESA Philadelphia Mt also includes a fitness center.Lambertville is 31 miles from Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Pacilli Place. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Pacilli Place.
- Room was comfortable, was not really disturbed by loud noises or anyone running around.
- I particularly enjoyed the fact that the room was very clean
- did not have breakfast.the staff did not mention it during checkin
- I love the area! Off rt. 73, Convince to so many places and things to do. Staff was friendly, Efficient and went above and beyond. Christopher, front desk was genuine and compassionate. With his patience and professionalism he made my day, Thank you Chris!
- Fantastic staff and very accommodating. Christian took great care of us.
Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Bensalem
This Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Bensalem is located in Bensalem and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Philadelphia is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy a grab and go breakfast at the property including breakfast bars, muffins, cereal, coffee and tea. Weekly housekeeping services are provided while towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Parx Casino, the Sesame Place and the Philadelphia Art Museum.
- There were bugs in the bed they were crawling all over me When laying down and I got bit ome time So went to the front desk and buying a staff member to show her she was a witness and my wife took a picture so disgusting I would never go there again
- everyone is so nice, it’s convenient to stores and it’s comfortable and good price
- We choose this facility when we visit our daughter because it is close by. Extended Stay gives us lots of options, we can stay in the evening or we can go out. Their are loads of activities in the area to enjoy.
- Short Distance to the medical center where we had a class
- Great staff!! Nice big room with fridge microwave, stove, cutlery (all you need for a long stay). Clean and awesome value for money..
Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Cherry Hill
Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Cherry Hill is located in Maple Shade, just 10 miles from Philadelphia. Cherry Hill is 3.2 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Doylestown is 29 miles from ESA Philadelphia Cherry, and Malvern is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 14 miles from Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Cherry Hill.
- Only thing I can say I liked was the parking availability.
- Location right off the highway, room was comfortable and clean with the exception of a large bug floating around in the toilet. Quiet at night. There was coffee, tea, muffins and instant oatmeal in the lobby. For people staying longer there is a refrigerator and microwave.
- Great hotel. Very clean and the staff was super helpful and nice. Laundry facilities on site. My only issue was the traffic. The hotel was great!
- Fast and easy check in. There are a lot of places to eat around the hotel. The refrigerator and little kitchen was great. My boyfriend and I only stayed one night, but it was great. Bed was nice, Bathroom was clean, room was updated, and costumer service was amazing. Would stay again!
- Nothing this hotel is a old ass hotel that should have been tore down instead of remodeled.
Top Apartments In Mount Holly New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mount Holly New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Holly New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mount Holly New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!