4 Best Apartments To Stay In Marysville Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Marysville Ontario is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Marysville Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marysville Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marysville Ontario. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Marysville Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Marysville Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Marysville Ontario:
Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston Water’s Edge
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston Water’s Edge is located in Kingston. Lansdowne is 26 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Residence Inn Kingston Water’s Edge also includes a hot tub and sauna. The property also has grocery deliveries.Gananoque is 17 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Kingston Water’s Edge.
- Love the kitchen and all the cookware/diningware
- The breakfast staff were particularly helpful – please let them know they were appreciated!!
- amazing breakfast selection. Staff were accommodating and the rooms were very clean and comfortable
- The rooms were beuatiful and spacious! The bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had so many options and was absolutely delicious.
- Excellent included breakfast: spacious, comfortable rooms: good location for exploring Kingston on foot
David C. Smith House – Queen’s University
Situated on the Queen’s University campus in Kingston, David C. Smith House offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each suite has 2 bedrooms with a double bed in each. Amenities include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Guests have access to a communal kitchen and laundry facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.David C. Smith House is 1.6 miles from the K-Rock Centre and 2.9 miles from Fort Henry. Lake Ontario Park is 1.9 miles away.
- Spacious rooms and got two interconnected rooms for what you would pay for one room.
- Relatively new and large rooms, could have fit 4 in there. Very simple design but clean, parking options in the streets close by. Comfortable walk into town.
- residencia universitaria, muy barata, pagas por eso no por un hotel
- New modern and clean building, the staff was very helpful and smiling. Just in front of the lake and a short drive to the center
Complimentary coffee in morning. Shd have remembered to bring my tea bags!
Tv and fridge in room. Microwave in lounge.
All Suites Whitney Manor
Featuring air conditioning, All Suites Whitney Manor is located in Kingston, just 31 miles from Watertown. Lansdowne is 22 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a cable flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes. Towels are featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gananoque is 13 miles from All Suites Whitney Manor.
- Such a beautiful suite, hosts were very friendly, spacious and warm! We will be back again
- Beautiful manor close to Kingston. Lovely decor and an absolutely stunning gourmet kitchen.
- The suite included two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen/dining area and a living room. Everything was tastefully decorated with great attention to detail. We hosted a 15 person celebration of our daughter’s graduation with no difficulty and guests were amazed at the property and suite. Fantastic.
- The beds were extra comfy. The suite was grandiose. The decor and the exposed stone wall added a particular charm to the place.
- We stayed at the Penthouse Suite in this very charming and historic building in a quiet neighborhood. Very spacious, nicely decorated apartments and superbly equipped (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, WLAN, TVs).
St. Lawrence College Kingston Conference Services
Featuring a garden, St. Lawrence College Kingston Conference Services offers accommodations in Kingston. Lansdowne is 28 miles away.The property is air conditioned and features a sitting area. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Gananoque is 20 miles from St. Lawrence College Kingston Confe.
- At the college for a motor cycle course. Did not eat there…..room was excellent for our needs.
- Basic, reasonably affordable, free parking and clean.
- It is a student dorm. It is located 10 minutes from downtown Kingston (with its tourist attractions, restaurants, souvenir shops) and 5 minutes from Tim Hortons (where one can get a decent breakfast). No issues with parking.
- It was a good location and the value for money was fantastic.
- Basic accommodations that were good value for the money.
Top Apartments In Marysville Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Marysville Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Marysville Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Marysville Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!