4 Best Apartments To Stay In Marshall Landing Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Marshall Landing Illinois is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Marshall Landing Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marshall Landing Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marshall Landing Illinois. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Marshall Landing Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Marshall Landing Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Marshall Landing Illinois:
Extended Stay America – Saint Louis – Saint Peters
This Extended Stay America – St. Louis – St. Peters is located in St. Peters and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – St. Louis is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry, ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Gateway Arch, the St. Peters RecPlex and the St. Charles Historic Main Street.
- The only real good thing about the property was the bathrooms we’re clean.
- had a decent kitchen but had to ask for anything you needed and go get it such as a coffee pot a blow dryer. not your typical extended stay fully stocked kitchen.
- It was close to work. They supplied pits and pans. Plates and silverware.
- The kitchenette was amazing. My kids like home cooked food. So I was able to make them food as if we were home!
- Friendly staff loved my room and looking forward to another stay
Extended Stay America – St. Louis – Earth City
This Extended Stay America – St. Louis – Earth City is located in Earth City and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi, grab-and-go breakfast, and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – St. Louis is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry, ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions near the hotel include the Verizon Amphitheater, the Hollywood Casino and the St. Charles Historic Main Street.
- Location was quiet close to restaurants and grocery and gas stations.
- The room exceeded all of my expectations and I would certainly stay here again.
- The room was super clean and staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was pleasurable. Thank you Nicole
- The staff members were friendly, and the rooms were clean the price was very affordable for the two nights we stayed.
- room had necessities, however dingy pillowcases and sheets
Crossland Economy Studios St. Louis – Airport Chapel
This Crossland Economy Studios – St. Louis – Airport – Chapel Ridge Road is located in Hazelwood and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Crossland Economy Studios – St. Louis is equipped with a stove, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows, and fresh water in in every room.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Gateway Arch, the St. Louis Zoo and the Forest Park.
- Room was already cooled down when we arrived. Bed was comfortable but sofa bed was not. We went out & bought air mattress to place on top which solved the problem.
- This place was HORRIBLE!!! Drugs were being sold all thru the building,management was very unprofessional!! My room was horrible upon arrival and i had to wait 3 days before any repair were made. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN NOR WILL I REFER THEM
- The reservations made it possible to check in early
- the area was nice and quiet the room is like a studio apt very nice and clean for the price and most of the staff was very nice
- The bed was nice the staff was nice at times and grumpy at times. Mix ups on our room was frustrating
Crossland Economy Studios St. Louis – Airport – N
Featuring air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios St. Louis – Airport – N is located in Hazelwood, just 13 miles from Saint Louis. Chesterfield is 14 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units have a cable TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.St. Charles is 6 miles from Crossland Economy Studios St. Louis. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- I didn’t like it at all. They didn’t have any towels in the room . I had went to office for towels they gave me 1 ragged old towel and said that’s all they had. And the TV only went on 1 channel..😥😥
- The front desk Service is wonderful!They always treat me good..
- Our check in and check out desk clerk was friendly, courteous, and very helpful. She offered additional accommodations at your nearby property for better rooms. She was the reason I stayed for the time I did.
- The property and room exceeded my expectations! It was a little apartments with a full size refrigerator, two burners, microwave and full sink! Bed was very comfortable! Location was great!
only internet was available.
all other services were poor … totally disappointed me,
The Entire hotel / building was filled of drug smell….
totally bad smell….
not recommended for people who like fresh air.
hotel environment made me sick.
Top Apartments In Marshall Landing Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Marshall Landing Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Marshall Landing Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Marshall Landing Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!