4 Best Apartments To Stay In El Dorado Hills California – Top Hotel Reviews
El Dorado Hills California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in El Dorado Hills California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Dorado Hills California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Dorado Hills California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in El Dorado Hills California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in El Dorado Hills California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In El Dorado Hills California:
Extended Stay America – Sacramento – White Rock Rd.
Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America – Sacramento – White Rock Rd. Is located in Rancho Cordova, just 11 miles from Sacramento. Laguna is 14 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Davis is 25 miles from ESA Sacramento White, and Roseville is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Poor service and rooms are dirty and carpet smell bad and old. I’m not recommend dis dirty hotel to anyone. Homeless people all over the back side of the hotel.
- I REALLY LOVED THE KITCHEN! ALSO ENJOYED THE PRIVACY. THANK YOU ALL. DIANEMAYBE WE COULD HAVE USED A CALL RATE SHEET BUT IT WAS STILL FINE.
- like’d the free coffee and muffins…..REALLY like’d the elevator!
- The staff was very friendly and everything was awesome
- The room 205 smelled of strong urine .. I could not tolerate and had to leave. Lots of homeless looking people and people on drugs. Don’t stay here they are not clean at all.
Crossland Economy Studios – Sacramento – Point East Dr.
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Sacramento – Point East Dr. Is located in Rancho Cordova, just 12 miles from Sacramento. Laguna is 16 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Bed linen are available.Davis is 26 miles from Crossland Studios CA, and Roseville is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 19 miles from Crossland Economy Studios – Sacramento – Point East Dr..
- Inforce non smoking except in des secs. I suffer from asthma. They smoke in elevaor that would me complant
- Staff at this hotel were inattentive. Barely answered the phone for guest
- We were happy to have a bed to sleep in and a roof over our heads. We were very happy not having to sleep in the car!!!
- No breakfast, No housekeeping mostly of the time. Just one time they offered housekeeping since I stayed here.I had to go downstairs to the office to take all my bedding sheets and towels to exchange with clean ones as well as getting a toilet paper when I’m out of toilet paper. It’s alot of hassle. One of the Housekeeping lady said they don’t clean the rooms unless we check out. Need more improvement and a good service.
- I got a late booking and they accommodated me with no problem. It was quiet and I slept great and the staff was very nice
Extended Stay America – Sacramento – Roseville
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Sacramento – Roseville is located in Roseville. Sacramento is 17 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub free toiletries, and a hairdryer.Laguna is 24 miles from StayAmerica Sacramento, and Davis is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Room was super clean and the water pressure was fantastic. Staff was friendly and professional.
- I like the price, parking, room size and room cleanliness.
- Paid over a hundred for the night. All to find a bag if drugs under the bed and a liquor bottle also my car was broken into and my stereo was taken and my medication stolen this place sucks will never use this site again
- It was like being at home, wished I had brought my dogs they would of loved it too. Sacarmento was beautiful all the colors made fall so much more, compared to where I live in San Diego.
- It was like an apartments with kitchen but they only clean once a week
Located 26 miles from Roseville, Daffodil Suite offers accommodations in Placerville. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Sacramento Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In El Dorado Hills California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in El Dorado Hills California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in El Dorado Hills California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in El Dorado Hills California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!