4 Best Apartments To Stay In Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Val De San Lorenzo Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos Gabino offers accommodations in El Ganso. Ponferrada is 20 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Bed linen are featured.Apartamentos Gabino also includes a terrace. The property also has packed lunches.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Astorga is 8 miles from Apartamentos Gabino, and La Bañeza is 19 miles away.
- Directly on the Camino. Wonderful hosts that welcome travelers with open arms, cold beverages, refreshments to include homemade little meals (including veggie-avocado-tomato toast and sandwiches) fresh from the kitchen. Common room with a fireplace and wooden tables to meet others. Peaceful, clean, little treats in our apartment, and all at a very reasonable price. We borrowed the bicycles, which were like new. Perfect for riding the rural roads and paths to quint stone villages. Loved it here!
- We loved the property.lovely décor. Good lay out.a great place to unwind and relax.
- Comfortable bed, warm blanket, friendly People, Nice terrace, small Shop Open in Sunday, good Healthy dinner
- Great place along the Camino. Excellent breakfast and dinner. There is also a small kitchen and a small selection of groceries. There is a washer and dryer! The staff is wonderful.
- The place is excellent. The owners very nice, friendly, and offer excellent home made dinner, putting care and love. They understand the needs of pilgrims and they seem to dedicate themselves to the task of making unforgettable the short stay in their establishment. We had also the chance to share some time with them in the evening, including the company of their little animal friends. The beds and services in the room were also perfect for us.
APH Infanta Mercedes
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, APH Infanta Mercedes is located in La Bañeza, just 26 miles from León. Astorga is 13 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, the accommodation has a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Benavente is 24 miles from APH Infanta Mercedes.
- Me gustó el servicio en el restaurante. Me gustó el apartamento: buena calefacción, espacioso, camas amplias… y todo limpio.
Cafetería-restaurante justo debajo
- El personal super atento y agradable. Los apartamentos amplios y muy bien equipados con televisión y microondas. Está cerquita del centro y hay tiendas y bares alrededor. Muy fácil aparcar por la zona. Todo estaba muy limpio.
- La cama era muy comoda, el personal muy atento y agradable. La zona es muy tranquila por lo que se descansa muy bien.
- La buena ubicación, cerca de la autopista y de Astorga. Poder contar con cocina muy útil. El wifi funcionaba muy bien. Buena relación calidad precio.
Suite the Way
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Suite the Way is located in Astorga, just 1,300 feet from Palacio Episcopal de Astorga.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Nos gustó todo. Elegimos este lugar para pasar el fin de semana en que nos casábamos en Astorga y no nos equivocamos.
- El apartamento es comodo incluso el sofa cama del salón. Que disponga de dos baños es una gozada, la wifi tambien funciona perfectamente y la ducha es una maravilla. El detalle de la cafetera con capsulas y del obsequio para desayunar de agradece muchisimo.
- La ubicación es buena, ya que está en una placita donde encuentras de todo, y cercano a las zonas turísticas de Astorga. El apartamento en si es muy acogedor, con una decoración espectacular. Un salón amplio con un sofá cama practiquisimo y cómodo. Destacar que el baño está de lujo, ducha limpia, y con presión. La cocina cuenta con cafetera,micro y lavavajillas. Nos dejaron una caja de mantecadas para desayunar como bienvenida. El precio no ha sido una ganga, pero merece pagarlo ya que te encuentras cómo en casa.
- Cama confortável, chuveiro ótimo, sofá confortável.
- La ubicación, la comodidad de las camas, accesorios de limpieza.
Apartamento Puerta Obispo
Apartamento Puerta Obispo offers accommodations in Astorga.The kitchenette has a microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.León is 27 miles from Apartamento Puerta Obispo, and Ponferrada is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Val De San Lorenzo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Val de San Lorenzo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!