4 Best Apartments To Stay In Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Rousses Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine De Pradines
The chalets have bay windows and a covered furnished terrace overlooking the Cevennes. Self-catering facilities are provided in all accommodations, including a refrigerator, hot plates and a microwave.A restaurant and mini market (July and August) are at your disposal on site and the Domaine De Pradines serves a continental breakfast every morning (except in July and August).Many activities are possible on site, such as table tennis, hiking and tennis. There is a playground for children and you can borrow rackets and tennis balls.Free WiFi access and free private parking are also available on site.
- Such a beautiful spot. Personal was very helpful, friendly and understanding. Such good value for money. Only wished we could have stayed longer. We will come back
- We had the room “Alouette”. We really lieked it. Luckily it is the only room, where you can connect to the wlan, which was perfect for our needs. You are completely in the countryside. Now in springtime there are so many birds singing. Once we awoke with the calling of 2 hoopoes! The owners are helpfull and friendly. The location was very practical for us, because we hiked/walked on the Causse Noir, where Les Pradines is situated, and the Causse Méjan and visited the Gorge de la Jonte and Gorge du Tarn.
- Très bon accueil. Lieux reposant en pleine nature. Beaucoup d’espaces pour les enfants et les logements sont très espacés. On se sent dépaysé et au calme
Le fait d’avoir l’impression d’être seule au monde.
Le retour à la nature était ressourçant.
- Ancienne templerie du XIIe dans un cadre naturel et sauvage. Calme et authenticité au rendez-vous.
The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Montpellier is 31 miles from the apartment, while Millau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 35 miles from Les Faysses.
No reviews yet.
The apartment has a TV, a seating area and a washing machine. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is located 45.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The owner is truly nice and welcoming, the setting is beautiful and serene.
- Nice view over the city, quite location, helpfull owner who is living on the same residence
- Peter is a wonderful host. Everything is present in the accomodation but it gets a bit older. As we were there in november we did not have the luxury of the use of the swimming pool but as it was cold outside the appartment was well heated.
- Lovely quiet location in the hills with nice walks nearby in the chestnut forests. The attractive town of Le Vigan is within (rather steep) walking distance. The owner, who is English, is helpful and friendly. Comfortable apartment, though not especially modern.
- I had a private flat with a comfortable bed. If I’d lacked anything the host was on hand and would have provided what was needed. I was able to park right outside the flat.
L’enclos Sainte-Enimie Gorges du Tarn et Causses
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bath. A flat-screen TV is available.The apartment has a playground. Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Millau is 25 miles from L’enclos Sainte-Enimie Gorges du Tarn et Causses. Marcillac Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Rousses Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rousses Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!