4 Best Apartments To Stay In Romagny Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Romagny Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Romagny Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Romagny Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Romagny Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Romagny Lower Normandy:
Gite Le Clos de Sée
The 2 studios all feature a private bathroom with shower. The studios offer views of the pond and the river and include a fully equipped kitchen and a patio with barbecue facilities.After breakfast, you can go fishing or rent a bike from the property to discover the neighbourhood.Only a 5-minute drive from the family theme park of Le Villlage Enchanté at Belle Fontaine, this property is a 35-minute drive from the coast. Free private parking is provided on site.
The gardens were lovely and we visited with our 2 dogs that worked well.
The hostess Bella was there to meet us and very friendly. We enjoyed a great breakfast.
- Easy to find, extremely welcoming host, picturesque location, lovely views, clean, warm and cosy apartment.
- The accommodation was cosy and had everything we need for our 4 night stay. The hostess Drageca was lovely and friendly. Slight language barrier but we managed regardless.
- Although we can’t speak French and the hosts did not speak English,they were very friendly and welcoming.The bed was very comfortable and the views were beautiful
- Stayed in the little apartment below the main house. Host is absolutely lovely, can’t fault for the money. Would definitely stay again.
- The gardens were lovely and we visited with our 2 dogs that worked well.
The studio at Gîte Sourdeval features a seating area with a TV, a view of the garden, and the private bathroom is complete with a shower and toilet.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes an oven, microwave, refrigerator and dining table. A coffee machine, electric kettle and washing machine are also provided.Gîte Sourdeval is 8.7 miles from Vire and its train station, the centre of Avranches is 24.9 miles away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Good location, off road parking, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast, friendly hosts,
- The garden is marvellous, as are the hosts. The bed is very comfortable, softer than some other places. The kitchen and other facilities are very well equipped. Overall, absolutely brilliant
- We arrived in heavy rain and immediately liked the town and location. The gite was in the garden and due to excellent communication we had easy access, which was marvellous. The accommodation is perfect, it has everything and the breakfast is delicious especially the fresh delivers in the morning. We cannot wait to return for a few days- one night is not enough.
- Fantastic location, lovely property, the owners very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t fault it.
- Everything, Rene and Edith have thought through all that’s necessary, just fab
Appartement Hyper centre – Quartier du château de Vire
This apartment comes with 1 bedroom and a bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Fishing and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 29 miles from Appartement Hyper centre – Quartier du château de Vire. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering garden views, all units come with a washing machine, coffee machine, a flat-screen TV, ironing facilities and a living room. A dishwasher, an oven and microwave are also available, as well as a electric tea pot.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 11 miles from the apartment, while Vire is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from Appartement Ilianah.
Fantastic location in the centre of the old town. Spacious apartment with everything you need – easy parking and great views. Owner responded very quickly to problem with Wifi and lady ” on hand ” to help was lovely.
Would certainly recommend and return.
- It would be difficult to find a more ideally located property in Domfront! The apartment is very roomy and nicely decorated, uncluttered and light. A very comfortable space.
- The property was in an excellent location, & the lady who showed us around was very helpful & friendly!
Superb location in the heart of the historic town centre Good cycling in the surrounding area.
Very spacious apartment, well equipped though a larger party would probably expect more furniture.
- Beautiful, spacious apartment with all you could want for with fabulous views in a medieval town.
- Fantastic location in the centre of the old town. Spacious apartment with everything you need – easy parking and great views. Owner responded very quickly to problem with Wifi and lady ” on hand ” to help was lovely.
Top Apartments In Romagny Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Romagny Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Romagny Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!