4 Best Apartments To Stay In Rhoscolyn Anglesey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhoscolyn Anglesey is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rhoscolyn Anglesey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rhoscolyn Anglesey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Rhoscolyn Anglesey:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 17 miles from Caernarfon, Snowdown View offers accommodations in Holyhead. The property features views of the mountains and is 23 miles from Llanberis. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from Snowdown View.
- The location, space, open fires, relaxing surroundings. Excellent value for money.
- It was just like home, but even better! Lovely accommodation, would definitely book again.
- Very spacious and very comfy. living room with nice views. One open log fire in front room aswell which we liked.
- All the rooms were spacious and comfortably accommodated my young family with three kids in two. Location is very easily accessible and all other amenities in Anglesey and north Snowdonia are not too far away by car. Would definitely come again.
- Location is fabulous. Beautiful views. We loved the 2 log burning fires, which were very cosy when it was cold outside. Kitchen and dining room were brilliant sizes and well stocked! Overall plenty of space for a family of 5.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Bodarfor Bach is located in Trearddur, just 17 miles from Caernarfon. Llanberis is 23 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle.Holyhead is 1.3 miles from Bodarfor Bach. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The location is great and right near the beach. A nice sized apartment and very comfortable.
- Apartment well presented, welcoming and functional. We were delighted to have the first floor, which had a sea view,
- getting key not a problem, actually finding in the dark a problem. Needs signage on main road?
- If we had sat down and made a List of all of our special Likes, we wouldn’t have Improved on what was already provided for us ! Will Definitely go the same route next Time.
- Flowers and chocolates were nice.Spacious property,comfy beds.Great location short walk to beach.
Located 31 miles from Llandudno and 31 miles from Conwy, Paradwys offers accommodations in Valley. The property features views of the garden and is 16 miles from Caernarfon. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette features a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. Other facilities at Paradwys include a terrace.Llanberis is 22 miles from Paradwys, and Holyhead is 2.7 miles away. A number of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing and biking. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 55 miles from Paradwys.
- Very cosy owners v flexible on late arrival extras for breakfast great.
- Everything. Marilyn and Dave are fantastic hosts and very friendly decent people. Unfortunately we only had one night in Paradwys due to our sailing being cancelled but it was like being wrapped up in a warm comforting hug. Bliss. We will definitely be back. Top marks.
- Everything needed for breakfast had been thought of and provided in generous quantities. The ‘cabin’ , created in the front garden of Paradwys, accommodates a sitting area, the sleeping area, the kitchen area, a bathroom with shower cubicle and a small dressing room. It was charming and very comfortable. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay again. The only downside is a lack of view, despite being so close to the sea.
- Very comfortable, like being at home away from home 😊
- Amazing bed, clean all through and the property is just next to the beach.
Holyhead Marina 2 Bedroom Apartment
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Holyhead Marina in the Anglesey region, 2 bedroom flat on marina complex features a balcony. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen.The apartment is equipped with a TV and a living room.If you would like to discover the area, fishing and hiking are possible in the surroundings.
- Very relaxing stay in modern spacious apartment with great views! Would love to return.
It’s a lovely apartment, well located.
Definitely stay again.
- Loved everything about the place, even a pair of binoculars to enable viewing the fabulous scenery
- Beautiful place; it’s got everything you need!
- Loved the whole experience, the apartment could not be in a better location, it was so clean, so warm and so cosy.
Top Apartments In Rhoscolyn Anglesey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rhoscolyn Anglesey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rhoscolyn Anglesey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!