4 Best Apartments To Stay In Navatrasierra Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Navatrasierra Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Navatrasierra Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Navatrasierra Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Navatrasierra Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Navatrasierra Extremadura:
Apartamentos Rurales En Plena Sierra
Set 0.6 mi outside La Calera in the Alía province, Apartamentos Rurales En Plena Sierra offers charming apartments surrounded by 1.5 hectares of lovely grounds. This rustic property offers great views of the surrounding mountains.Set in mountain-style cottages with tiled roofs and porches, each apartment at En Plena Sierra has beamed ceilings, brightly painted walls and wooden furnishings. The living room includes a fireplace, a sofa and a flat-screen TV.Kitchens come with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a hob. There is also a barbecue. The bathroom includes a hydromassage shower.There are several walking routes nearby and you can also go horse riding and cycling. Cabañeros National Park and Orellana y Sierra de Pela Lake can be reached in 90 minutes by car. The town of Guadalupe is 9.9 mi from the property and Cáceres is less than 2 hour’s drive away.
El enclave es muy bueno.
El apartamento es grande y está bastante bien (con algunas excepciones)
Si le lavaran un poco la cara (limpieza general dentro y fuera) sería estupendo
- Muchas gracias David y Conchi. Volveremos en otra ocasión…
- Casas muy bonitas y perfectamente equipadas y acondicionadas.
- El sitio, el pueblo, la naturaleza, un zorro que se acerco buscando comida.
- El alojamiento genial,el trato de los dueños y el lugar en la misma sierra
- El enclave es muy bueno.
Casa rural Llana 12
Featuring a private terrace with views of the mountains and free WiFi, Casa rural Llana 12 is located in Guadalupe Town Center. It offers 2 and 3-bedroom apartments with air conditioning.All apartments have simple décor and tiled floors throughout. The kitchen comes equipped with a hob, microwave, coffee machine, and kitchenware, while the living area includes a sofa and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A barbecue is also available.There is 1 bathroom with a bath, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. The property also offers a shared lounge, games room, and a garden area.You will find some shops, restaurants, and bars within 150 feet of Casa rural Llana 12. Cañamero is 9.9 mi from the property, and Berzocana is 30 minutes´ drive away. Caceres is 78 mi from the apartments.
- The most amazing apartment with fabulous mountain views. Minutes walk from the centre. The host was just amazing and went out of her way to help us. Her son translated for us and was very helpful. On the day we left they took us in their car with our luggage back to our motorbikes.
- La amplitud del apartamento, la limpieza y sobretodo el trato de Elena muy atenta y pendiente de todo. Totalmente recomendable, para repetir.
- Trato excelente, apartamiento muy amplio y limpio, muy buena ubicación. Repetiremos!
- El apartamento es muy amplio, las camas comodísimas y la anfitriona muy amable y dispuesta a agradar en todo lo que le pedimos.
- EL DETALLE DE DEJAR LECHE FRESCA, GALLETAS DE L A REGIÓN Y AGUA FRESCA EN EL FRIGORÍFICIO
Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste
Featuring views of the Geoparque Villuercas Ibores Jara, Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste is located 1,000 feet from the center of Guadalupe. It offers self-catering accommodations with private balcony and beautiful mountain views. Free WiFi is available.The studios and apartments come with a comfortable seating area and TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.Apartamentos Turisticos Mirayuste is 1,000 feet from Santa María de Guadalupe Royal Monastery, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The center of Caceres is a 2-hour drive away. Free parking is available at a location nearby.
- Great little studio, very quiet, with fabulous terrace and mountain views. Loved the cheery blue and white décor. Great location, easy to park on the street in front of the apartments. A short walk to the main square along pretty streets lined with traditional wooden and stone houses. and flower and plant-filled pavements. Tremendously helpful and friendly host in reception. Thanks a million, Pablo. The early morning hike you invited us to join you on – the Isabela la Catolica route, the dip in the natural pool and the traditional breakfast (+ beer1) – was one of the highlights of our 11-day trip to Extremdaura. Un abrazo y disculpo por no escribir la reseña en español …
- Wonderful place to stay. We loved it. Comfortable and the terrace was beautiful. We spent the evenings looking at the mountains and drinking wine. It was just perfect. If we ever go back to Guadalupe, we will certainly stay here. Dia supermarket just 2 minutes away.
- Good location. Staff extemely friendly and helpful. Very clean and well equipped self catering studio. Would be happy to stay here again.
- There was a receptionist there when we arrived. The place was good, clean, comfortable and well designed. The kitchen was quite well equipped (which is not common in Spain) though we could have done without the rubberised undersheets on the bed, which we had to remove because they make you sweat. Nice touches like ribbons on the rolled towels all made us feel at home. It was promised as quiet, and there were signs up to ask other guests to be so – but the difficulty with almost every apartment in Spain is that without carpets sound echoes and travels. Noisy running children upstairs (and in the corridors) certainly made it less than quiet by UK standards, though in Spain it would probably count as normal.
- Amazing apartment, Full amenities with added extras. Host extremely helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend. Excellent value for money.
El Nido de La Collalba
El Nido de La Collalba is located in a peaceful area in the tiny village of Cabañas Del Castillo. It offers self-catering accommodations.All the studios are equipped with a kitchenette, sofa and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.Cabañas Castle is a 10-minute walk from El Nido de La Collalba. Guadalupe monastery is 28 mi away from the property.
Maite is an excellent hostess and has prepared handwritten and hand-drawn materials for a number of walks in the area. A fresh head of lettuce and a lemon from her garden were found hanging on our door upon returning from a day-trip – a much appreciated little extra.
The night skies in the area are excellent as there is very little light pollution.
Las vistas desde el apartamento son inmejorables, desde el mismo pueblo parten varias rutas de senderismo y el castillo se puede visitar. La dueña Maite, fue muy amable y nos explicó qué actividades se pueden hacer por la zona. Se nota que pone cariño en lo que hace. Estaba todo limpio y ordenado.
El apartamento es pequeño, pero no agobia y tiene de todo. Nosotros fuimos con el perro y estuvimos agusto.
Decoración rústica muy auténtica. Una cucada de sitio.
- De geweldige sfeer in de studio zo aangenaam verzorgd. En natuurlijk het geweldige uitzicht vanuit het raam
- bonito lugar, buena atención por parte de maite y unas buenas vistas
- Las vistas son preciosas y se respira mucha tranquilidad. Ideal para desconectar y pasar unos días disfrutando de la naturaleza y el aire puro.
- Maite is an excellent hostess and has prepared handwritten and hand-drawn materials for a number of walks in the area. A fresh head of lettuce and a lemon from her garden were found hanging on our door upon returning from a day-trip – a much appreciated little extra.
Top Apartments In Navatrasierra Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Navatrasierra Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Navatrasierra Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!