4 Best Apartments To Stay In Crossmaglen Armagh County – Top Hotel Reviews
Crossmaglen Armagh County is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Crossmaglen Armagh County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crossmaglen Armagh County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crossmaglen Armagh County. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Crossmaglen Armagh County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Crossmaglen Armagh County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Apartments In Crossmaglen Armagh County:
Narrow Water Castle Self Catering Accommodation
Narrow Water Castle Self Catering Accommodation offers accommodations in Warrenpoint, 6 miles from Carlingford and 30 miles from Slane. The property features views of the sea and is 5 miles from Newry. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Dundalk is 9 miles from Narrow Water Castle Accommodation, and Drogheda is 28 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The property met all our needs especially free WiFi, the host Ramona was great very welcoming.
- We loved how warm and welcoming Ramona was, she is an excellent host! The apartment was beautifully designed and filled with everything you could ever need.
- Lovely private quiet classy retreat. Very helpful host. Perfect for a lovely weekend.
- Set on a private estate, the property is very quiet and secluded, with amazing views of the Mourne and Cooley mountains, and the coast. There is very interesting woodland to explore, and a fairly pleasant 40 minute walk into Warrenpoint. The bed was really comfortable, and the area so quiet that a good night’s sleep is pretty much guaranteed. All in all, it’s a lovely little property.
- All the amenities you need for a self catering holiday in a beautiful and peaceful location. Would highly recommend.
Beach Fronted Apartments Warrenpoint, Carlingford Bay
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, 3 Bed Beach Fronted Duplex Warrenpoint, Carlingford Bay is located in Warrenpoint in the region of County Down, just 5 miles from Carlingford. Slane is 29 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and CD player. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are provided.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Newry is 7 miles from 3 Bed Beach Fronted Duplex Warrenpoint, Carlingford Bay, and Dundalk is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Amazing views and thoughtful owners. Little touches like some beach toys for my 6 year old.
- loved the location and that the beach was great even though it was a cold trip! sunrise was beautiful and the apartment was very nice, with enough beds and a lovely kitchen.
- Amazing sea views, good for babies and toddlers, 3 toilets. Good showers and nice style decor. There’s a kettle, toaster, coffee maker, fridge freezer, gas hob and electric oven – plus plenty of plates, glasses, mugs, cutlery. There was a cot, toddler bed, a travel cot, high chair, toddler chair and table – plus a big toy box full of toys. There was a TV with DVD player. But the view was the main thing – whether raining or sunny, it was always gorgeous! Plus, Julie was lovely to deal with and very helpful. Well loved our stay and definitely plan to go back!
- The apt was warm, bright, spacious, clean and tidy
- Fabulous view of the sea. Bright and airy apartment. Warm for our arrival. Very relaxing time.
Dromore Court offers accommodations in Warrenpoint, 6 miles from Carlingford and 30 miles from Slane.Newry is 6 miles from Dromore Court, and Dundalk is 9 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The West Wing
The West Wing offers accommodations in Warrenpoint, just 8 miles from Carlingford. The property features views of the mountains and is 3.7 miles from Newry. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at The West Wing include a barbecue.Dundalk is 11 miles from The West Wing, and Drogheda is 30 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Crossmaglen Armagh County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Crossmaglen Armagh County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Crossmaglen Armagh County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Crossmaglen Armagh County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!