3 Best Resorts To Stay In Zone Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Zone Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Zone Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zone Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zone Lombardy. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Zone Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Zone Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Zone Lombardy:
Podere Castel Merlo
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Podere Castel Merlo is located in Villongo SantʼAlessandro in the region of Lombardia, just 13 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Brescia is 16 miles from Podere Castel Merlo, and Lecco is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 12 miles from Podere Castel Merlo.
- Amazing place with spacious rooms, quiet and very friendly staff.
- Location, design, service from personnel, easy access, nice facilities, spacious rooms
- Das Zimmer war sehr komfortabel, mit einem wunderbar bequemen Bett. Auch im Restaurant haben wir sehr gut gespiesen. Tolles Frühstück auch am Morgen.
- Das Haus ist ein 1000 Jahre altes Schloss, perfekt restauriert und geschmackvoll und hochwerig eingerichtet. Es ist ein sehr toller Mix aus alter Bausubstanz mit Fresken und moderner und minimalistischen Interior. Die Zimmer sind sehr gross, Betten super hart. Restaurant ist hochwertig mit leckerer regionaler Küche. Service geht auch auf individuelle Wünsche ein. Der Chef der Küche kommt zu jedem Gast an den Tisch um sich eine Rückmeldung einzuholen. Eigenes Weingut liefert leckere regionale Weine. Das Frühstück war ebenso sehr gut. Es herrscht ein jugendlicher, moderner Stil im alten Gemäuer Wir würden definitiv wieder kommen. Grazie Mille!
- Tout. La situation géographique, son confort, la propreté, la bâtisse elle même, la vue, le calme.
L’Albereta Relais & Chateaux
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, L’Albereta Relais & Chateaux offers accommodations in Erbusco. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Bergamo is 16 miles from LAlbereta Relais Chateaux, and Brescia is 12 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Thid place is amazing. Best located and beautiful view. Very welcoming staff
the whirl pool in the room was amazing, the deco in the room too, and the actual room was nice too, with a comfortable bed and fluffy pillows.
the whole place looks like a modern fairy tale castle.. totally amazing.
BUT THE VERY best thing is the gourmet restaurant.. we enjoyed one of the best dinners there.. amazing risotto, one the best spaghetti’s we have ever had, simple but the best. and the pre-desert.. that was out of this world.. a rose cake with a sort of Zabaione to dip in.. I can still taste it. the chef was also very friendly and is so talented .. . and we will so go back there..
- location, restaurants, spacious room, lovely spa included
- Beautiful rooms and grounds. Lovely staff. Fantastic views.
- all thinks was well be in this plase is the best decision
Located in Cologne, 15 miles from Bergamo, Cappuccini Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Brescia is 14 miles from Cappuccini Resort, and Desenzano del Garda is 30 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast (but you have to proactively ask for eggs of all kinds, fruit salad, cheese etc), very nice facility with a wonderful garden and a pool, great dinner and service in the restaurant with focus on locally sourced food
Beautiful setting – on a hill with multiple levels. Garden, vineyard, swimming pool. A lot of loungers around the pool.
The staff was very attentive and kind.
Also we had an excellent meal at the restaurant: the waiter recommended an excellent bottle of red! The food was delicious.
- One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at in Italy, and I didn’t even try the spa and pool. Great restaurant, great breakfast, nice staff.
- Quality of everything in the room, bathroom and restaurant. The decor. The food. The employers were very nice. The outdoor swimming pool was warm 🙂
Location / view
Quality / cleanliness of room
Restaurant/Quality of food
Close to lake Iseo / Garda / Brescia
Top Resorts In Zone Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Zone Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Zone Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Zone Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!