3 Best Resorts To Stay In Woodford North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodford North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Woodford North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodford North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodford North Carolina. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Woodford North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Woodford North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Woodford North Carolina:
RedTail Mountain is located in Mountain City, just 16 miles from Boone. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blowing Rock is 21 miles from RedTail Mountain , and Banner Elk is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 35 miles from RedTail Mountain.
- beautifull environment, indian summer in front of the lodge, luxury room
- It was beautiful to look at. The rooms were so cozy and very nicely decorated. Beds were comfy. Everything was very beautiful. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Food was fabulous !! All in all I would definitely come back and suggest it to others !!
- The bed was awesome …..but the view was spectacular! No ice machine was a little bit of a hassle. But will go back. The Sunday Brunch is wonderful!!!
- Fresh muffins in the room. Awesome view from balcony and room. Decor very nice. Brunch on Sunday was amazing. Chef even took roast back and cooked longer for me. The best cucumber salad with candied walnuts and cranberries. Dessert table was also awesome. No complaints on food. Staff were friendly.
- Peter was great! Our GPS mis-routed us so we weren’t going to arrive until almost 9:00pm. At his suggestion, we ordered our dinner from the dining room and he waited for us so we could pick it up and take it to our room – our only other option at that time of night would have been McDonalds! We were able to enjoy dinner in the dining room another night and both times the food was amazing.
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock (Lodge)
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock (Lodge) offers accommodations in Blowing Rock. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Boone is 5 miles from Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock , and Banner Elk is 11 miles from the property. Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
- Buffet breakfast was much larger than expected and really fantastic. Property was beautiful…beautiful lake, gazebo, firepit, landscaping, very close and convenient to town…great view from our unit
- The room was beautiful! The staff was incredible, and the amenities were out of this world! The wine and cheese social hour, the breakfast buffet every morning, the warm cookies and turn down service every night, and the well stocked guest pantry were small touches that went above and beyond to enhance our stay.
- Pool and spa were great! Breakfast buffet awesome.
- Everything was perfect. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable, good location.
- Size and condition of room, excellent food, comfortable beds and linens, quiet air unit, outdoor grounds and rec center
Chetola Resort Condominiums
Located in Blowing Rock, 5 miles from Boone, Chetola Resort Condominiums features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 47 miles from Chetola Resort Condominiums.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Woodford North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Woodford North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Woodford North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Woodford North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!