3 Best Resorts To Stay In Whites Ford Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Whites Ford Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Whites Ford Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whites Ford Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whites Ford Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Whites Ford Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Whites Ford Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Whites Ford Florida:
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village an Ascend
Bluegreen Vacations Grande Villas at World Golf Village an Ascend is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets.All units have a cable TV. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay and centrally located for my needs.
- The location and landscaping were gorgeous. The kitchen appliance were very nice. Washer and dryer good. Beds and pillows comfortable. Quiet
- We really en joyed our stay here. Perfect location and family friendly. We will be coming back to this resort in May 2018.
- The Front Desk staff, one of whom shares my birthday were very understanding and helpful. Wonderful people!
The rooms were very spacious and the beds were wonderfully comfortable.
The whole complex was beautiful.
The swimming pool area was lovely with very comfortable loungers.
Great for access to the IMAX theatre and Golf Hall of Fame.
Within easy reach of the beautiful, interesting city of St Augustine.
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
Located 8.1 miles from the St. Augustine Premium Outlets, World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort offers luxurious rooms with a flat-screen TV. Facilities include 2 on-site golf courses.The air-conditioned rooms of St. Augustine Resort are light and airy. All rooms are equipped with an iPod dock, free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge, and coffee/tea making facilities. Room service is available 24/7.As well as 2 on-site golf courses, World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort also offers a heated outdoor pool, a gym, and a spa.Guests can enjoy American regional cuisine at 500 South Restaurant. The 500 South Lounge serves a wide variety of drinks.World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine is a 25-minute drive from St. Augustine Airport. The resort offers free transportation to and from downtown St. Augustine.
- Staff was great and breakfast was very good. Nice lobby.
- I loved the appearance and where it was located…in a village setting!
- We love the location of the property. Beautiful drive in to the facility.
- Was right next to world golf village the bed was good and room clean.i must mention JODY a perfect angel she was the (messanger) in the hotel the only person who listened to us about our problem she insisted we have a free breakfast and passes into golf village, just meeting Jody helped make our 1 day stay a little better. (We were booked for 3 nights but due to room problems left next day) the other person who was very helpful was JIMthe bellhop very friendly .
- Buffett was awful. Food was old and stale. Kids wouldn’t even eat pastries which they love. They were hard and like a rock and we got there at 8am. Place needs help.
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa is located in Ponte Vedra Beach. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this resort, and car rental is available. St. Augustine is 22 miles from Sawgrass Marriott Resort, and Jacksonville is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 27 miles from Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa.
- I was expecting to be in the hotel but was in a separate Villa. There could have been better communication to explain this in advance. But the room was spacious and very nice. And my bags were taken all the way to the room on 2nd floor by a very nice young man from Georgia that attended Kennesaw State. So even though I didn’t realize where the room was, immediately I felt great about the service.
- The property is gorgeous and the convention / meeting space is convenient and easily accessible me. Food was top notch, even for large crowd banquet events, which can be more difficult to ensure excellence.
The lake as part of the backyard. The down part is that it has
- The location is very attractive with many amenities
- I had to call three times to have a light fixed in my room – the server for breakfast in the morning forgot toast. The food was not good, certainly not representative of the stature of the resort
Top Resorts In Whites Ford Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Whites Ford Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Whites Ford Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Whites Ford Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!