3 Best Resorts To Stay In West Glacier Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
West Glacier Montana is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in West Glacier Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Glacier Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Glacier Montana. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in West Glacier Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in West Glacier Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In West Glacier Montana:
Silverwolf Log Chalets
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Silverwolf Log Chalets is located in Coram in the region of Montana, just 14 miles from Whitefish. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glacier Park International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Just stayed one night, but it was a cozy well-furnished cabin and spotless!
- Small but very pretty property. Only 10 Cabins, Couples only, all facing a wooded inner area. Beautifully maintained Cabins and Grounds. Outside wood firepit available. Friendly staff. Plenty of space for 1-2 people. Surprisingly nice shower\bathroom for a Cabin. VERY Close to West Entrance of Glacier and North Fork area of Park. Close to a few decent places to eat. LOVED this place! Would stay here again.
- Great location near the west enterance to the Glacier national park. Bed was comfortable and we enjoyed the simple breakfest treats (fresh muffins, cereals with milk and fruit)
- This was a great individual cabin facility that put us in the perfect frame of mind for our trip through Glacier National Park. It cost more than we usually spend when traveling, but it was well worth the money.
- Breakfast basket was provided..this was nice. Muffins were good.
Meadow Lake Golf & Ski Resort
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Meadow Lake Golf & Ski Resort is located in Columbia Falls in the region of Montana, just 6 miles from Whitefish. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Glacier Park International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was clean & comfortable, the people at the desk were very friendly and helpful! It looks like they have a lot of options that we didn’t get the opportunity to take advantage of since we shortened our stay here.
- The bathroom shower was really big and the room was a decent size
- Close to glacier park entrance and town of whitefish
- Enjoyed going to the facility at Flathead Lake and watching our kids jump off the dock, use the paddle boats, kayaks, and picnic area. The splash pad and pool were great for our kids too. We spent most of our time at Glacier, so we didn’t see much of the property. We want to come back!!!
- Everything was great. We were near everything we wanted to do in the area.
Stanton Creek Lodge
Established in 1932, this rustic Essex, Montana, guest accommodation is 15 miles from West Glacier. It features rustic cottages, on-site dining and a pub.A fridge and microwave are included in each cottage at Stanton Creek Lodge. These traditional cottages feature simple wood furnishings .After a day of fishing and hiking, guests can dine at the restaurant for a hearty meal. The pub full bar offers a place to have a drink and socialize.Stanton Creek Lodge Essex is 15 miles from River Rafting and West Glacier.
- The facilities were not open for breakfast even though there was a menu in the room. We didn’t stay to see if they were offering dinner. The office and restaurant were all closed when we arrived at 8pm. Perhaps it was after the tourist season but we were not told that they would be closed for normal seasonal hours when we would be coming.
- The bed’s comfort were ok as they had a foam rubber pad.
- Just what we needed! Everything was great and “Ranger” (our dog) approved!
- The resort was perfect for our stay at Glacier. It is conveniently located to both East and West entrances to the park. The staff was pleasant and courteous.
- This is probably the best priced place to stay near the West entrance to Glacier. There was a restaurant on site.
Top Resorts In West Glacier Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in West Glacier Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in West Glacier Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in West Glacier Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!