3 Best Resorts To Stay In Washington Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Washington Utah is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Washington Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Washington Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Washington Utah. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Washington Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Washington Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Washington Utah:
Red Mountain Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Red Mountain Resort offers accommodations in Ivins. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. St. George is 6 miles from Red Mountain Resort, and Hurricane is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I loved that the spa was available for the guests to go use the sauna and relaxation room!
- food was delicious and very healthy. had breakfast lunch and dinner. No need to go looking for exceptional food/ It’s all right there.
- The restaurant was really good. An oasis of fresh lovely thoughtful food amongst all the fast food outlets.
Proximity to park
- Bed was very comfy. Spacious bathroom (2sinks with soaking tub). Great view from room if on an end unit.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Estancia Resort is located in St. George in the region of Utah, just 2.6 miles from St. George Temple.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. The area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 7 miles from Estancia Resort.
- It was better in person than photos. Sometimes it’s the opposite.
- Liked the size of the unit, and liked the location. Pool looks like it would have been nice if it had been working.
- The mixup was we rented a two bedroom condo with one king and one queen. We got a three bedroom with two kings and one room with bunk beds. In talking to someone they had it listed wrong so needed to change the listing. We did stay there for the price we were quoted. We liked that they honored that with no changes in pricing.
- Location was good, the design of the suite was great and looked very nice. TV’s were good quality.
- The accommodation setup, the cleanliness and the location was easy to get too.
The Inn at Entrada
The Inn at Entrada is located in Entrada at Snow Canyon, a gated golf community in the red rock country of southern Utah. Guests can enjoy access to many community facilities and services.Rooms at The Inn at Entrada come with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and DVD players. There are also balconies in every room.Guests at The Inn at Entrada will receive access to the Entrada at Snow Canyon Golf Course, the community’s fitness center, and spa. An outdoor pool is also available.The Kokopelli restaurant is in The Entrada Community Clubhouse, serving a variety of gourmet dishes and offering views of the Red Rock canyon.The Inn at Entrada is less than one hour away from many of Utah’s state and national parks. Snow Canyon State Park is less than 20 minutes away, and Zion National Park is less than an hour away.
- Loved the decor, views, spaciousness of the room, the lighting and the fireplace. We were able to walk to the clubhouse restaurant in 10 minutes, which served excellent meals in a beautifully decorated building, with good service and stunning views of the red rock mountains.
- This place was a dream. Beautiful property. Comfy beds. Incredibly spacious! Perfect for our vacation. Best place I’ve ever stayed.
- Lovely view with well-landscaped grounds and babbling brook!
- It is a very luxurious and beautiful property with golfing, swimming, club house privileges and many walking and biking trails in the most beautiful setting possible.
- This is our favorite place to stay in the entire world. Romantic and serene, with fabulous vistas everywhere. The design and layout of the casitas and pool area are magnificent, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the maintenance of the entire property is impeccable. Charming bonus: ducks and small rabbits hang out near the golf course and streams in the evenings and early mornings.
Top Resorts In Washington Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Washington Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Washington Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Washington Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!