3 Best Resorts To Stay In Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Domaine du Grand Luberon
Le Domaine du Grand Luberon in Céreste has 3-star accommodations with a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a kids’ club and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The property offers bike rental and features a garden and outdoor pool.At the resort, each room comes with a closet. At Le Domaine du Grand Luberon rooms come with a desk and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Le Domaine du Grand Luberon offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub and sauna. You can play ping pong and minigolf at the resort, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 40 miles from Le Domaine du Grand Luberon.
No reviews yet.
Domaine des Andéols
In the heart of the Luberon, perched high on a hill circled by olive groves and lavender fields, sits the Domaine des Andéols. Gordes is 8.7 mi away.This property offers villas distributed among ten separate houses. Each house is unique, combining originality, charm and comfort. See the treasure trove of rare and unusual objects, pieces of furniture by major designers and important works of art.Under the ancient olive trees, the swimming pool invites idleness and relaxation, while the hotel’s two restaurants offer an array of different dishes. Breakfast is included in the rate. Massages can be organized for an additional fee.Avignon is 28 mi from Domaine des Andéols, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Extraordinary place with amazing garden, pools and art pieces. A lot of attention to details and a very friendly team who will make sure you have a great time throughout your stay. Andéols is a real gem!
- The staff at reception was excellent. The Nature Room was fabulous. Comfy bed, bright and cheery, private, clean. Good WiFi. Decor was artistic and fun! Loved the ‘yellow’ room!
- Fantastic place, very relaxing and elegant with excellent and friendly service
- A wonderful charming hotel, far from the common path. You will feel to be secluded in a perfect mix of luxury, nature, and comfort
One of the most incredible, secluded hotels I have experienced in France (artistic, but still authentic design). The accommodations are absolutely refined, encompassing and fabulous. The rooms are huge, the property has such a nice vibe with 2 pools (one infinity with view of entire surroundings and a second relxation that is secluded), a tennis court, lavender fields, olive groves, and views of the entire surrounding areas.
The dinner was awesome, set price menu—all local ingredients.
We enjoyed relaxing by the pool and wandering through the towns around the Domaine.
Highly, Highly Suggest
Domaine des Sources
One of our top picks in Niozelles.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Domaine des Sources offers accommodations in Niozelles, 23 mi from Apt. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. A golf course is located on site. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find shops at the property.Bike hire is available at this resort and the area is popular for cycling. Gréoux-les-Bains is 12 mi from Domaine des Sources, while Manosque is 8.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Spotlessly clean! Beautiful property! Delicious fresh cuisine! Wonderful warm staff.
- This place was amazing, a 10+, rooms are so beautiful and comfortable! A definite must stay!
- The place is beautiful and the staff care for you and treat you very well. We were off season and yet nothing was missing. Highly recommended for couples and families.
- Warmest hospitality of the owner and all their staff impressed me most while rooms are well decorated with full functions. We arrived late at ~11pm and we were granted to get into our rooms without any formality. The resort is well equipped with very enthusiastic staff. I was called via my MP ~1 hr after checking out that they found my son’s purse in his room. We really appreciate their genuine honesty and sincerity.
- Nice domain, specially for those who play/enjoy golf, since almost all the garden is for this purpose. Rooms are clean and have A/C, the bed was very big and comfortable, nice bathroom as well, and I loved the swimming pool.
Top Resorts In Viens Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Viens Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!