3 Best Resorts To Stay In Vespella de Gaià Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vespella de Gaià Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Vespella De Gaià Catalonia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Palas Pineda is located in La Pineda in the region of Catalonia, just 1.8 miles from Salou. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Tarragona is 5 miles from Palas Pineda, and Cambrils is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from Palas Pineda.
- meals were good although I did not go all inc i did notice all drinks & food were good quality and not too long queing
- As to the place, hotel, beach, parking – everything is OK. Good breakfast, Wi-Fi, nice sea view, good territory. Aventura port is not far enough
- The staff were excellent could not do enough for you
- Room was good needed a few bits of maintenance in bathroom ,otherwise very good.
- The rooms were lovely, the staff were really helpful, everything was really clean and it was right on the beach front.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Estival Park has an extensive spa with 9 pools and an impressive range of other facilities and treatments. It is located 5 minutes’ walk from Racó Beach in La Pineda.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Estival Park feature a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel offers 3 buffet restaurants which serve Mediterranean food. There are also 4 snack bars and 3 poolside bars where you can get a snack or a drink.The staff at the Estival Park Hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Salou and the Costa Daurada. They can also help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is just 1,000 feet from the Aquopolis Waterpark, and you can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in under 15 minutes.
Buffet dinner was ok
Kids/Parents activities not bad
Spa is excellent but extremely pricey
- The buffet was generous and tasty in general, particularly the diner buffet. The location was very convenient if you want to relax or let children play on the beach. Close to Tarragona. There is a playground inside the hotel.
Better entertainment than most hotels we have stayed at, especially as it was out of season (November).
We were given a free pass to the spa and indoor pool.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Hotel is just a few minutes walk from the beach.
- The hotel was very grand excellent all inclusive options food from 11am all the way till 11pm with a big variety too!! Restaurant had loads to choose from rooms nice and clean easy to get beds they are also generous with the amount of alcohol they put in your drinks haha
- Value for money holiday atmosphere number of pools to choose
- Buffet dinner was ok
PortAventura® Resort – Includes PortAventura Park Tickets
One of our top picks in Salou.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring accommodation in one of PortAventura® Resort’s four themed hotels, this property includes free unlimited access to PortAventura Theme Park. All hotels have an outdoor pool, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car.This roulette-style package means you receive e-mail confirmation of your allocated hotel the day before you arrive, enjoying the best prices PortAventura® Resort has to offer.Exciting hotel themes include a tropical paradise and America’s Far West. Smart air-conditioned rooms have a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Each hotel has distinctive buffet and à la carte restaurants.This rate includes free unlimited access to PortAventura® Theme Park and a 30% discount for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park (please check the parks’ opening calendars). For an extra charge, guests can also access the Wellness services of the Hotel PortAventura and the Hotel Caribe, which include a sauna, hot tub, steam baths, indoor pool and gym.PortAventura® Resort has a train station with a direct lines to Barcelona and Valencia. A7 Motorway is 1.2 miles from the resort. AVE Station is 20 minutes’ drive away.Reus Airport is a 10-minute drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 1 hour away by car, train or bus.
Hotel actually in the park, so all attractions are literally on your doorstep.
Rooms a good standard, with lovely comfy huge beds. Buffet Breakfast fabulous. Check-in was smooth.
- Spacious rooms and clean… Good maintenance in general…
- The theme was great- old west everything. Could easily walk to the theme park. Breakfast was included and is a decent buffet.
- It got direct access to park, include park pass and gives 10% discount to various express tickets options…
- Gold River Hotel is very well set out, rooms are spacious and food was plentiful. Staff were very attentive and helpful. Halloween was excellent the shows were amazing in the park!
- Hotel actually in the park, so all attractions are literally on your doorstep.
Top Resorts In Vespella De Gaià Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Vespella de Gaià Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!