3 Best Resorts To Stay In Stockbridge Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Stockbridge Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Stockbridge Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stockbridge Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stockbridge Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Stockbridge Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Stockbridge Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Stockbridge Massachusetts:
Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Lenox.Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort is located in Lenox, just 2.3 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. The resort has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. Albany International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Extremely accommodating. Romantic setting with a cozy fireplace, extensive wine list, comfortable rooms, and a majestic winter setting.
- The spa was amazing, staff was super friendly, food was great.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Friendly staff. Great fitness facility
- I am a frequent guest at Cranwell and organize several trips per year as getaways for friends and neighbors. This trip in particular I was treated like royalty. Received a handwritten note, wine and truffles and breakfast coupons as a thank you for my frequent guest status from Stephanie at the front desk. After I told her how much I love Cranwell and that I was there with my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary I found champagne and a fruit tray in my fridge with another note. Top notch treatment and cant wait to return!
- Property was very clean and well manicured, we had a great walk, staff were very friendly, breakfast was very good, with the exception of not offering espresso!
Eastover Estate and Eco Village
Eastover Estate and Eco Village is located in Lenox, 3 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center and 3.8 miles from Kripalu.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Eastover Estate and Eco Village.
- I loved the vegetarian organic breakfast. The personal attention we received was second to none. Having been an Eastover guest prior to new ownership, I applaud their obvious effort to maintain the heritage of this great estate while in infusing it with their holistic approach to life.
- It was not really a motel. It was a holistic facility. It was a room with modest facilities Everything very clean and bed was comfortable.
- Convenient location to and from Lee Outlets and cabin was cozy.
- Grounds and views were beautiful. Very peaceful atmosphere. Top notch pool for lap swimming. Close proximity to Tanglewood. Much better than your standard continental breakfast. Did not stay in the mansion, but the room was quite nice and the price was very reasonable. Stayed in many hotel/motels in Lenox over the years and thought this was easily the best value.
Unkempt property. Looks abandoned actually. Room is a converted barn and it is obvious.
Breakfast was minimal and depleted by 830am although it runs thru 9am
Bed squeaks with every movement. Terrible
No housekeeping until the third day ! No press towels given.
Felt more like a motel camp than a $275+ a. night hotel
The Ponds at Foxhollow
Located in Lenox, 2.6 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center, The Ponds at Foxhollow features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Albany International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The 2 BR condo had large rooms and a working fireplace. The clubhouse was pretty good even if dated with small but nice heated pool
- tennis courts, pool, gym, grill and fireplace-lots to keep the kids busy
- It was helpful to have separate sleeping and living space, and a kitchen.
- Ideal location in the Berkshires. Lenox, Stockbridge, and Lee are all within 5 minutes. Beautiful grounds, clean comfortable units, plenty to keep kids busy. It is literally having your own condo at a resort, in a resort area.
- Great one bedroom apartment; good washing facilities; great location to Tanglewood
Top Resorts In Stockbridge Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Stockbridge Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Stockbridge Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Stockbridge Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!