3 Best Resorts To Stay In Sechelt British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sechelt British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sechelt British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sechelt British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sechelt British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sechelt British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Sechelt British Columbia:
Wilderness Resort and Retreat-Cawley Point
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Wilderness Resort and Retreat-Cawley Point is located in Sechelt in the region of British Columbia. The resort has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find business center at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 42 miles from wildnerness resort and retreat.
No reviews yet.
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
A full spa and sweeping ocean views are both featured at this cliff-side resort. A fine-dining on-site restaurant is available and guest rooms all feature plush bathrobes. Secret Cove is a 5-minute drive away.Guest rooms at Rockwater Secret Cove Resort all include a private terrace. The modern cottages provide a quiet escape from the rest of the world and include free toiletries. A small fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.On site Yoga classes and bicycles for rent are available at the Resort Rockwater Secret Cove. Many outdoor activities such as horseshoes, bocce ball, and beach volleyball are available. The on-site spa offers massage, facials, and various other treatments.The Rockwater Secret Cove Restaurant features breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a fine dining atmosphere with views of the water. Seafood and other Pacific Northwest specialties are available.Downtown Vancouver is 2.5 hours from this resort. Smuggler Cove Marine Provincial Park is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- This is a spectacular location. We pass by on the water when boating in summer and have always wanted to stay.
The tent units are just amazing view-wise and setting-wise
Excellent room service
Breakfast was delicious
Prices for food are not too expensive
- The staff and location were amazing. My wife and I were totally able to relax and really enjoyed our time there. We will be sure to come back again and spend longer to take in some hikes and kayaking.
- Heated floors, jaquzzi tub, nature trail to Yurt(Tent), view of the secluded cove.
- On the sea, beautiful location. Boardwalk was great, tents looked awesome.
Sunshine Coast Resort
One of our top picks in Madeira Park.Located in Madeira Park, 25 miles from Parksville, Sunshine Coast Resort features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Comox Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing. VERY clean and roomy. Loved the large shower. Balcony added extra touch.
- The hosts were lovely and the room was clean and bed comfortable.
- Great location, great property – amazing views from the room. Very peaceful and relaxing experience. There’s a good Japanese restaurant close by, which closes early….no other options though, so something to keep in mind! Overall a great stay!
- Convenience, atmosphere, view, clean, friendly, quiet,
- Rooms very spacious and well equiped. View was amazing from our suite #208. Nice deep tub in bathroom was enjoyed regularly. Also appreciated was the wheelchair lift that could also be utilized for heavy bags & coolers!
Top Resorts In Sechelt British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sechelt British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sechelt British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sechelt British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!