3 Best Resorts To Stay In Sebastian Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Sebastian Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sebastian Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sebastian Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sebastian Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sebastian Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sebastian Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Sebastian Florida:
The Inn at Capt. Hiram’s
Featuring a waterfront restaurant and a Bahamas-style bar, this smoke-free Sebastian resort is along the coastal Indian River. Free property-wide Wi-Fi is provided.A private balcony is found in each soothing room of Captain Hiram’s Resort, many with views of the river. Cable TV, a fridge and a coffee maker are also included.The SandBar features 4 full-service bars along the river and a schedule of live music. The Treasure Coast Restaurant serves a full menu through the day, including seafood and steaks.Guests of Captain Hiram’s can rent a boat or jet-ski at the marina or go fishing with an expert guide. Bimini Beach and a tropical outdoor pool are also available.Mel Fisher’s Treasure Museum is 4 minutes from the resort. Downtown Vero Beach is 17 minutes from the property.
- Dinner at their restaurant was tasty. My hotel room was spacious and the hotel’s location on the water was lovely.
- The beds are soft and comfy! The towels were soft and fluffy. You have your own private balcony. I have always loved this place.
- Great location. Ground floor room with patio offered easy access to the pool. Love proximity to Black Fins Restaurant and the Sandbar.
- Rooms are big and very clean! Location is close to everything you need!
- Wonderful experience. Loved having my dogs with us.
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Vero Beach, just 13 miles from Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Port Saint Lucie is 25 miles from Costa dEste Beach Resort, and Palm Bay is 30 miles from the property. Melbourne International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The view was all and more of what it was touted! The pool is heated and lovely, as is the hot tub. The staff, especially the door and valet group, were so attentive and sweet. The staff by the pool were efficient.
- I booked this last minute and got a great rate not really expecting how great it would be! Classy, Miami like boutique hotel w/ great restaurant and amenities. Now that I know about it I plan to go back for a leisure trip!
- The restaurant was nice .. the server pleasant .. the food OK
- Balcony and the ocean view,pool area and especially the chairs and personnel on the beach.
- The room was beautiful. The shower was huge. The ocean view was great. We slept with our balcony door open and let the sound of the waves put us to sleep. If you don’t like the sounds of the ocean at night, the door is sound proof when closed.
Reef Ocean Resort
In Vero Beach, Florida on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this resort features direct beach access, a shuffleboard court, and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided to guests.A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room at the Reef Ocean Resort. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and towels is included, as well as air conditioning.A hot tub, children’s playground, and tennis court are available at Resort Reef Ocean for the whole family to enjoy. For convenience, a restaurant, barbecue facilities, and complimentary parking are provided.Vero Beach Museum of Art is just under a mile from the resort, Veterans Memorial Island Sanctuary is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Humiston Park is just over a quarter mile from Reef Ocean.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Sebastian Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sebastian Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sebastian Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sebastian Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!