3 Best Resorts To Stay In Seaside Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Seaside Oregon is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Seaside Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seaside Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seaside Oregon. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Seaside Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Seaside Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Seaside Oregon:
The Resort at Seaside
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities, The Resort at Seaside is located in Seaside in the region of Oregon, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Astoria is 14 miles from The Resort at Seaside, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- the property is very clean and the staff are very welcoming. Our unit was on the 6th floor with a partial ocean view and was spectacular. All of the amenities at the property were wonderful. The location is perfect!!
- The staff are friendly and make you feel very comfortable.
- The view, the location, the service, the proximately to other venues.
- Clean, rooms well sealed. We cannot hear the neighbors!!😀
Thank you to :
Steven & Tierra
They are very helpful
Professional & good
Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn is located in Seaside, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astoria is 14 miles from Hi Tide Oceanfront Inn, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- Amazing and inexpensive. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Clean comfortable room. Close to the beach. Pool and hot tub were wonderfully warm.
- Close to ocean and just a short walk to everything. Surprised to have a kitchenette.
- Excellent rooms literally a few steps from the beach. Good breakfast. Nice DVD selection.
- Bed was comfy. Had the kitchenette. Godd sized tv attached to the wall.
- The staff was very helpful. The room was good, they welcomed our 4 legged friend was the best of all.
This oceanfront resort offers access to Cannon Beach and a clear view of the 235-foot Haystack Rock offshore. A wide array of therapeutic massage services is also available on-site.Rooms at the Surfsand have contemporary themes featuring iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi. A TV with a DVD player and free access to a movie library are also provided. Some rooms include a private patio or a balcony, as well as a soaking tub.Guests may enjoy the heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub. An on-site fitness center includes workout equipment and saunas. Taffy’s Kids Club allows children to take part in a number of crafts and activities.The Wayfarer Restaurant & Lounge, connected to the resort, offers fresh seafood dishes daily.The Surfsand Resort offers a driver to surrounding attractions. Haystack Rock is less than 1 miles down the beach. The Columbia Maritime Museum is 25 miles away.
- Incredible sheets and mattress, tea and coffee in room, movie and popcorn at night! Perfect stay in a beautiful little town.
- Everything! We really love everything about the SurfSand Resort. We love how they are so dog-friendly. We have found our go-to spot! And the room service is great. I am a vegetarian, and they are happy to make changes on certain things to accommodate my dietary needs. We really love how they welcome our dog with her name along with all the names of the other 4 legged guests who will be checking in written on a dog-shaped chalk board! It’s a little thing that makes a big difference! The staff are so polite and helpful. We love the SurfSand Resort!
- Friendly. Family oriented. LOCATION. Comfy bed. Aced a products.
- The staff was extra attentive. I really appreciated them. I brought my granddaughter for her 12th birthday and they not only acknowledged her when we arrived they brought her a balloon bouquet and gift. Unexpected but a terrific touch. Loved the room with the beach view.. Just what we needed!!
- Very comfortable bed, the ammenities were great. Location is amazing. Staff above & beyond. Food & drinks I felt were more expensive than I remember.
Top Resorts In Seaside Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Seaside Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Seaside Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Seaside Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!