3 Best Resorts To Stay In Schertz Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Schertz Texas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Schertz Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Schertz Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Schertz Texas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Schertz Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Schertz Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Schertz Texas:
T Bar M Camps & Retreats
One of our top picks in New Braunfels.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, T Bar M Camps & Retreats offers accommodations in New Braunfels.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everything was better than expected. The grounds are large and they have amenities for families like 5 pools, putt putt, an indoor basketball court, ropes course etc.
- The activities available to the guests were nice. The feeling of freedom and cozziness was also nice.
- Quite little cabins that are perfect for every type of stay
- The rooms were a good size and beds and pillows were wonderful. Missed out on any festivities as this was Christmas weekend and off season so they had little social activities… really didn’t need any as we were seeing local family anyway.
- Off the beaten path, and so country comfortable it was awesome. Feed the deer within 5 feet of them, so quite I could hear nature the way it was intended
The Resort at Schlitterbahn
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, The Resort at Schlitterbahn offers accommodations in New Braunfels, just one mile from New Braunfels Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.San Antonio International Airport is 24 miles away.
- THE BED WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT WE WERE ABLE TO GET MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM FOR THE SAME PRICE. THE ROOM WE GOT WAS NICER THAN WHAT WE ORIGINALLY HAD, CLEAN. WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN AS LONG AS I CAN GET THE SAME ROOM.
- Funny you should ask about the coffee. I wish I could buy it for my house. It was excellent?
- Every employee we came across was polite and helpful, no matter the dumb questions we asked. I can’t remember her name, but the young lady that checked us in was so great. The grounds were clean, despite a lot of families and barbecuing happening (which usually equals a lot of trash!). The pools available, the extra hours in the park, and the fully stocked kitchen utensils were real pluses to the resort.
- I loved that you could walk to your room anytime. Very convenient.
- Schlitterbahn is great. No complaints about the property or staff.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
Overlooking TPC San Antonio Golf Course, this hotel is 14 miles from San Antonio International Airport. The hotel features a water-park, full service spa and rooms with iPod docking stations.JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort rooms include a flat-screen TV and refrigerator. The rooms come equipped with a coffee maker. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at the JW Marriott San Antonio Resort can dine in one of 7 restaurants, which serve American and Southwestern food. The hotel features a Starbucks and the Crooked Branch Bar, which serves cocktails and Tex-Mex food.JW Marriot guests can escape the heat in the 6-acre on-site water park featuring water slides and a lazy river. Adults can relax in the 26,000-square-foot spa with a private swimming pool. The children’s club features daily activities and child care.The JW Marriott is 19 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park.
- The staff were especially eager to help provide a great meal for New Year’s Eve in my room when the festivities were too loud for me. The fitness centre is modern, spacious and well-equipped. 18 Oaks restaurant offers fine dining in comfortable surroundings.
- We liked the 18 Oaks Golf Club. Met Adrianne and Michael who worked there and made us feel right at home. Two nice guys!! Made us feel part of the club.
- The grounds are nice. Balconys off the rooms. Restaurant options are good. Staff is attentive.
- Despite being a large hotel, the staff made our stay a very friendly personal experience. The staff in the crooked branch remembered us from our stay in August and provided excellent service. The food in the Cibilo moon restaurant was varied and excellent quality – top notch 🙂
- Facility is fantastic, best hotel I’ve stayed at yet!
Top Resorts In Schertz Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Schertz Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Schertz Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Schertz Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!