3 Best Resorts To Stay In Santa Catalina Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Catalina Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santa Catalina Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santa Catalina Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santa Catalina Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Santa Catalina Tenerife:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Vigilia Park is set in Tenerife’s Puerto Santiago, and features a gym, hot tub and outdoor pools. The rooftop pool and bar offer wonderful views of the Los Gigantes Cliffs.This good-value apartment complex is set on a hill, around 1,950 feet from the sea. There are regular bus services to the centre of Los Gigantes.Each Vigilia apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a fan. Apartments also include a kitchenette where guests can prepare light meals. A supermarket can be found in the shopping centre next door.The Vigilia Park complex includes a mini golf course and a play area for children. There is also a lounge and games room, with a pool table and darts board. The swimming pool is heated during the winter months.Buffet and à la carte options are offered at the restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink in the complex’s poolside and rooftop bars.
– good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
– nearby supermarket and eateries
– decent selection and good quality of food at breakfast; very helpful and pleasant staff
- Very central. Super friendly staff. Good value. Beautiful views.
- Staff were helpful and seemed embarrassed about the poor quality of the accommodation we were given
- spacious apartment, great location, great facilities in the complex.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- – good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Botanico y Oriental Spa Garden offers 3 outdoor pools and luxurious accommodation set in attractive gardens, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide. Free unlimited spa access is included for all guests over 16 years old.Hotel Botanico Tenerife’s spacious rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV and views of the ocean, mountains or hotel gardens. All rooms have a large, fully equipped bathroom.The 3,500 m2 spa includes an indoor swimming pool, as well as outdoor pools, a Japanese sauna, and Turkish baths. Beauty treatments including massages and aromatherapy are available.There are 4 restaurants on site, offering Asian, Spanish and Italian dishes. The La Palmera restaurant features an outdoor dining area in the gardens, where you can also find an elegant cocktail bar.Jardin Beach is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- Staff were amazing, always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble.
- I did like everything.The hotel is amazing.I am so happy for this experience
All staff very well trained – friendly and efficient.
Excellent buffet breakdast
- Spa area is excellent , guest relations up to expectations . We booked one night and then came back to this hotel after couple of days )
The breakfasts are first class
The spa is exceptional
The gardens are spacious and beautiful
The staff are particularly friendly and helpful
Sunlight Bahia Principe San Felipe
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bahia Principe San Felipe is located on the seafront, just 1,300 feet from the Martíanez Lakes. It offers a spa, tennis courts, and heated outdoor pools set in subtropical gardens.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated, and most have views of El Teide Volcano or the Atlantic Ocean. Each room has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The buffet restaurant offers international cuisine, while Italian and Mediterranean dishes are served in the 2 à la carte restaurants. You can relax with a drink from the poolside bar.Bahia Principe San Felipe’s spa includes an indoor pool, gym, sauna and hot tub. A range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments are available.The hotel is situated in central Puerto de la Cruz, a 25-minute walk from Playa Jardín Beach. Free parking is available on site, and Tenerife Norte Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Located right by the beach. Promenade and shops nearby.
Corner room with great views.
Wide choice of food (breakfast and dinner)
Room was not cramped after the addition of an extra bed
- Houskeeping staff broke my daughters laptop while cleaning. Hotel refused to make reparation because the laptop was not in the safe. No free parking as advertised. Food at buffets not good and usually cold. Desserts were fantastic. Weather was always cloudy, is like that on that part of the island.
- Spacious rooms. Good choice at restaurant and plenty of space.
- Choice in the buffet restaurant is excellent. Amazing terrace in the junior suite room, also the room was very big. Very nice swimming pool and area – green garden. Wifi was paid, but not too expensive and worked very well in the whole hotel.
- The grounds were well tended and interesting, the weather however was not suitable for enjoying the pool. We found that the staff generally were excellent and gave us as much help as we wanted. The selection and quality of the food was good and we could always find what we liked to eat.
- Located right by the beach. Promenade and shops nearby.
Top Resorts In Santa Catalina Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santa Catalina Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!