3 Best Resorts To Stay In Sanokai Village Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanokai Village Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sanokai Village Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanokai Village Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanokai Village Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sanokai Village Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sanokai Village Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Sanokai Village Arizona:
Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort
Only steps from the San Marcos Golf Course, this hotel in Chandler, Arizona features an outdoor pool, an on-site beauty salon and 3 on-site restaurants.Each guest room at Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort provides a private balcony or patio. Guests can take advantage of the free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel or browse for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.On-site dining is available at the 1912 Sports Lounge and AJ’s Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the on-site cafe featuring Starbucks coffee, relax in the whirlpool or rest in the beautiful courtyards.Historic, downtown San Marcos is within walking distance of the San Marcos Crowne Plaza Resort. Several sports venues including Tempe Diablo Stadium and US Airways Center are located within driving distance.
- Close proximity to our final destination, nearby dining options and local attractions.
- Everything was excellent . We stay here every time we come to Arizona
- This is an older facility, but architecture and grounds are pleasant.
- Clean bathroom, fresh towels and linens. Cindy pillows
- Large size room compared to newer built properties.
Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center
With an 18-hole golf course, this resort is a 30-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A restaurant and a bar are available on site. Guests can relax in 2 outdoor heated pools.Featuring free Wi-Fi, all air-conditioned rooms have a cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Annabelle’s Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at the Mesa Arizona Golf Resort. Guests can enjoy beer, wine and cocktails at Anna’s Lounge. A fitness center and a business center are provided.The Lost Dutchman State Park is a 25-minute drive from the Arizona Golf Resort Mesa. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is 8 miles from the resort.
- The room was large and contained frig and mic rowaver They cleaned daily.
- Rooms were great. Staff is awesome. Fun golf course. Good lounge. Or you can go down to OTG pub as well. Highly recommend
- Looks like the resort is on the verge of closure so there was nothing I liked. Had to abandon staying here
Best Hotel Ever, Staff were very friendly and helpful. Danielle in front office very nice and helpful.
Very clean and large room. Loved it, will for sure come back to this hotel again.
- Clean & comfortable – nice pool – very friendly – enjoyed our stay
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Enjoy an 18-hole world-class golf course and spectacular views of Arizona’s beautiful landscape at this luxurious resort, in the Sonoran Desert, only moments from area attractions and activities.Westgate Painted Mountain Resort provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy a scenic horseback ride through the desert, take a cruise down the river or enjoy rafting. A number of exceptional shopping centers as well as downtown Phoenix are also easily accessible.On-site at the Painted Mountain Resort, relax by the outdoor swimming pool or whirlpool. Enjoy a game on the basketball court, or work out in the modern fitness center. Take advantage of outdoor barbecue facilities or enjoy spacious accommodations, furnished with full kitchens or kitchenettes.The Mesa Arts Center, the Mesa Convention Center, and the Mesa Amphitheater are all 10 miles from the resort. Golfland Sunsplash is 14 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly. Golf course was nice, and the restaurant was nice.
The room was filthy and the parking was not available near the room. It was not clean overall and I would never stay there again.
- The bed was great, a bit too high for a handicapped person. The bathroom was large and clean, but again jacuzzi tub not really great for older, handicapped person.
- The grounds. They were lovely and well kept. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and others staying there were friendly. It was like a home rather than a hotel.
- Bed was absolutely amazing along with the in room bubble hot tub can’t be beat. Also the real silverware and plates to use is amazing as well. Good for late night eating with the use of microwave and fridge. A real thrill to visit when I need to go out that way for business once every 3 months. This was also an amazing stay in the middle of the winter at 80f and a low of 60f. I was able to go swimming at night with no problem in this huge nearly 20 yard pool looking up at the full moon.
Top Resorts In Sanokai Village Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sanokai Village Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sanokai Village Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sanokai Village Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!