3 Best Resorts To Stay In San Nicolás Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
San Nicolás Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Nicolás Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Nicolás Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Nicolás Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Nicolás Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Nicolás Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In San Nicolás Gran Canaria:
Marina Elite – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Patalavaca.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Marina Elite – All Inclusive is located in Patalavaca, just 8 miles from Playa del Ingles. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 7 miles from Marina Elite – All Inclusive, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Marina Elite – All Inclusive.
- We found the choice of food was very good, staff very friendly, lovely pool area. Daily activities if you wanted to join in. Will be looking at going back.
- We like the suite, the luxe room very much, like to comeback back👍👍staff was very Nice
- Great value for money, lovely pool area to relax and was spotless. Would definitely recommend for a relaxing break for couples.
- Excellent location, bus stop in front of hotel, various tasty food and drinks, nice staff. Fabulous view on the ocean.
The hotel was situated outside the main hubs of Puerto Rico and Anfi,
yet within walking distance of the latter, and was thus quiet and
relaxing. The view from the generous balcony of our superior room was
stunning, overlooking nothing but the Atlantic Ocean. The room was
comfortable, relatively spacious, with good beds, the food was decent
rather than exceptional, and the restaurant catered equally for those
who want to stock up on calories and worsen their diabetes and other
chronic ailments, and for those of us who want to eat healthily. I have
to add that we were lucky with our room location, sitting on a cliff,
overlooking the ocean, and noted that far from all rooms enjoyed this
prime view. The two pools were ok, and despite the many children, quite
peaceful to sit around.
Las Villas de Amadores
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Rico, 9 miles from Playa del Ingles, Las Villas de Amadores features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Maspalomas is 8 miles from Las Villas de Amadores, and Las Palmas is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from Las Villas de Amadores.
- Quiet. Wonderful terrace with great views. Convenient onsite mini-market.
- Room was a good size with a great view. Beds were comfortable enough and there was loads of cupboard space. Shower was big with great water pressure. Pool was perfect for my 4 kids to swim safely while I was not in the pool.
- The apt had everything in it sunloungers on balcony
- We thought it was a beautiful hotel with helpful friendly staff
- Nice view from balcony to amadores beach in a calm area, neccessary to climbe a hill, but hotel has shuttle to the beach going 3x morning down and afternoon. Up. Room is chic, service was kind, what we asked for, they assisted kindly
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Gloria Palace Amadores is on a cliff top between Gran Canaria’s Puerto Rico and Amadores Beaches. This luxury spa hotel features 2 outdoor pools and spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.Gloria Palace, one of the largest thalassotherapy centers in Europe, includes a seawater pool, massage and various other treatments. There is a sauna, a Turkish bath and a physiotherapy pool.The air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. There is satellite TV, and guests can rent a safe and minibar. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in their room and throughout the hotel.Tennis coaching is available on the floodlit tennis court. There is a gym, and guests can also play ping-pong, bowls, archery and darts.Children have their own swimming pool, playground and mini-club. Evening shows are provided for both adults and children.Amadores has a buffet restaurant with show cooking and nightly themed buffets. There are several bars, including a piano bar and a pool bar.Gloria Palace has a 24-hour front desk and provides a car rental service. Free parking is provided.
- Location was excellent pool was fantastic bed was very comfortable staff very attentive.
- Excellent hotel and facilities. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Everything! The views are spectacular. The hotel is spotless. Staff so helpful. Rooms so comfy. No faults at all.
- Everything was just great… We will come back soon !!!
Lovely clean bright rooms with great views
Buffet breakfast and dinner very tasty
Top Resorts In San Nicolás Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Nicolás Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Nicolás Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Nicolás Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!