3 Best Resorts To Stay In San Antonio International Airport Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio International Airport Texas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Antonio International Airport Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio International Airport Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio International Airport Texas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Antonio International Airport Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Antonio International Airport Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In San Antonio International Airport Texas:
Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
This boutique hotel, located 1 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, includes views of the Texas Hill Country. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi and gourmet room service.A 42-inch flat-screen TV is featured in all guest rooms at the Eilan Hotel Resort and Spa. The room décor features Tuscan-inspired details and a calming color palette. Guests will be welcomed with plush bathrobes for added comfort.An on-site spa at Eilan Resort provides massages, manicures, and facials. The outdoor swimming pool is complete with cabanas as well as food and beverage service. A state-of-the-art fitness center and tennis courts are available for recreational use.Sustenio, the hotel’s original restaurant, serves American cuisine with regional influences. The restaurant uses a farm-to-table approach featuring local, sustainable ingredients. Custom catering menus and an extensive wine list are available.Palmer Course at La Cantera is a 10-minute drive away. The Shops at La Cantera is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Beautiful room, fabulous shower, comfy bed, great view, wonderful staff, perfect location, impeccable service
- i liked the spaciousness of the rooms. lots of places to store things. the food was excellent, the staff was very kind and accommodating.
Beautiful, clean and comfortable hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.
The hotel had enough things for us to do when we were stuck at the hotel because of bad weather. They have a very nice fitness center, swimming pool and even virtual golfing.
Pretty nice area, lots of good restaurants within walking distance. .
- This hotel is absolutely beautiful. And it was very clean. But it is a big property and there’s a lot of space. There is a $22.00 resort fee, and it includes extras like an appetizer at the restaurant, and gelato at the snack bar. The free shuttle to the shops and restaurants was nice, wish they had two shuttles going though, seemed a bit slow. The fitness area was exceptional. Loved the lap pool and the outdoor pool.
- Beds were very comfortable. Bathrooms were lovely.
La Cantera Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in San Antonio! Located in San Antonio in the region of Texas, 31 miles from New Braunfels, La Cantera Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Bandera is 29 miles from La Cantera Resort & Spa, and Comfort is 30 miles from the property. San Antonio International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Overall a welcoming atmosphere, however, seems like low season offers a significantly poorer experience. Given the category and reputation of the hotel, we had other expectations. Must say, the resort´s décor is breathtaking and perhaps during the summer the landscape is more enjoyable.
- Nice to have a shuttle available to take us to the shopping areas. Food at the resort was excellent.
- The restaurants, spa and main bar were all great. The staff at the Villas were wonderful, especially Ahmed, Eric, Placid and Isaac. We also enjoyed Brad, the Singing Cowboy!
- Very helpful staff who would offer undivided assistance to help in order to make your stay more enjoyable
- Loved that they had shipping. Everyone else was perfectly accommodating. Loved our time there and the Spa is amazing.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort
Overlooking TPC San Antonio Golf Course, this hotel is 14 miles from San Antonio International Airport. The hotel features a water-park, full service spa and rooms with iPod docking stations.JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort rooms include a flat-screen TV and refrigerator. The rooms come equipped with a coffee maker. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at the JW Marriott San Antonio Resort can dine in one of 7 restaurants, which serve American and Southwestern food. The hotel features a Starbucks and the Crooked Branch Bar, which serves cocktails and Tex-Mex food.JW Marriot guests can escape the heat in the 6-acre on-site water park featuring water slides and a lazy river. Adults can relax in the 26,000-square-foot spa with a private swimming pool. The children’s club features daily activities and child care.The JW Marriott is 19 miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park.
- The staff were especially eager to help provide a great meal for New Year’s Eve in my room when the festivities were too loud for me. The fitness centre is modern, spacious and well-equipped. 18 Oaks restaurant offers fine dining in comfortable surroundings.
- We liked the 18 Oaks Golf Club. Met Adrianne and Michael who worked there and made us feel right at home. Two nice guys!! Made us feel part of the club.
- The grounds are nice. Balconys off the rooms. Restaurant options are good. Staff is attentive.
- Despite being a large hotel, the staff made our stay a very friendly personal experience. The staff in the crooked branch remembered us from our stay in August and provided excellent service. The food in the Cibilo moon restaurant was varied and excellent quality – top notch 🙂
- Facility is fantastic, best hotel I’ve stayed at yet!
Top Resorts In San Antonio International Airport Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Antonio International Airport Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio International Airport Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Antonio International Airport Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!