3 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint Leonards Dorset – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Leonards Dorset is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint Leonards Dorset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint Leonards Dorset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint Leonards Dorset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Saint Leonards Dorset:
Rivendell Clothing Optional Resort
Located in Wimborne Minster, 10 miles from Bournemouth, Rivendell Clothing Optional Resort features a spa center and hot tub. The resort has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southampton is 23 miles from Rivendell Clothing Optional Resort, and Winchester is 30 miles from the property. Bournemouth Airport is 6 miles away.
- Lovely comfortable room with wonderful bedding. Really friendly and helpful owners. Great facilities.
- I absolutely loved my stay and the owners are truly delightful. I’m not a naturist but would definitely stay here again
- Extremely friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for me. Wonderful covered and heated pool plus a lovely Jacuzzi next to this. Reasonable prices for both food and drink. Quiet location with just the local Owls to listen to! Recently re-furbished building so everything was well presented and worked.
- Really cosy well decorated room, staff really friendly and facilities good and well maintained.
- The facilities in the complex were excellent; the cleanliness of the pool and jacuzzi and surrounding area were superb. The areas down by the tents was idyllic and we may well try there in future. The new Management are plainly trying very hard to make this resort a success and we hope they do so.
Macdonald Elmers Court Resort
One of our top picks in Lymington.Macdonald Elmers Court Resort offers accommodations in Lymington. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for horseback riding. Bournemouth is 16 miles from Macdonald Elmers Court Resort, and Southampton is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 14 miles from Macdonald Elmers Court Resort.
We didn’t use the bar or restaurant as they seemed very expensive.
We thought the apartment was very spacious and comfortable. As we were on the top floor it was very quiet but no sun in the evening.
- Place was lovely and staff very helpful. Facilities great too
- Lovely apartment, full amenities and lots of space with good views. Friendly enough staff. Would most likely stay again.
- Stayed in an apartment in the main house, very large, well equipped and clean. Had everything we could have needed. Kitchen is small but fully equipped. Two large bedrooms and bathrooms. Great gym, didn’t have time to try the pool.
We stayed in a self catering apartment which we often do to see our family and the location works for us, we enjoy self catering as our family can come around.
Apart from the kitchen, which was more like a cupboard the apartment was spacious.
- We didn’t use the bar or restaurant as they seemed very expensive.
Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel & Resort
Overlooking the Isle of Wight and the Solent, the 19th-century Macdonald Elmers Court Hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a spa and gym. Rooms have picturesque views over the courtyards or grounds.Leisure facilities include tennis, squash, bowls and croquet. The spa has a sauna and steam room, and beauty treatments include facials, pedicures and massages. Personal trainers are available in the gym.The rooms are located in a modern building next to the main house, and all have a luxurious en suite bathroom. All rooms also feature a TV, a work desk and free mineral water.The Waterford Restaurant serves modern British cuisine. The two bars offer light meals and drinks, and guests can dine on the terrace.Lymington Railway Station and town center are less than 2 miles away. The New Forest National Park is 5 minutes’ drive from the Elmers Court Hotel.
- Good restaurant and bar. Leisure centre also good.
- Rooms were comfortable and immaculately clean and in a good state of decoration. Excellent breakfast, cooked to order. The spa was very pleasant with excellent treatments.
- The staff were friendly, the evening meal was excellent, the Spa was lovely and the hotel was in a lovely location
- Fabulous location, what staff there was were very friendly and welcoming
- Beautiful rooms, stunning setting and building, great gym and pool, wonderful breakfast. Can’t fault it.
Top Resorts In Saint Leonards Dorset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint Leonards Dorset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!