3 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint-Faustin Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Faustin Quebec is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint-Faustin Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint-Faustin Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint-Faustin Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Saint-faustin Quebec:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort
This ski resort is nestled within a pedestrian mountain village at the foot of the slopes of Mont-Tremblant, and offers spacious suite-style accommodation as well as relaxing amenities.Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort features suites with fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. Enjoy amenities such as individual climate control and 24-hour housekeeping services.Before a day of skiing or hiking, fill up with free hot breakfast at Mont-Tremblant Homewood Suites. In the summer, go for a swim in the outdoor salt water pool, while the large hot tub is open year-round.
- The breakfast was great, the wifi was great, the hot tub was great.
- Great location easy to get to skiing, restaurants and shopping
Louise was very helpful in moving us from a room that we were not happy with after check-in.
Hot tub awesome. Breakfast great! Free tubing and early skiing terrific. Beds comfortable.
- The location is perfect after a long day of snowboarding.
Loved the proximity of the hotel to the main square and the ski hill.
Front desk was friendly and tried to accommodate us as much as possible.
Embarc – Tremblant
Embarc – Tremblant is located in Mont-Tremblant, just 29 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sainte-Adèle is 28 miles from Embarc – Tremblant, and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts is 19 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chalets Lac à la Truite
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Chalets Lac à la Truite is located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, just 20 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 10 miles from Chalets Lac à la Truite, and Saint-Jérôme is 21 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 37 miles away.
- All the facilities and features of the room were easy to access and well kept.
- Loved how cozy and spacious the cottage was. Loved having a fireplace! So nice to enjoy after a cold day outside. Though we didn’t use all the amenities(spa, dvd & games, etc.), it was nice having those options and knowing that they were readily available. The chalet is located very close to many restaurants and stores. The staff are wonderful and accommodated our English with ease. Beautiful view of the lake. Full kitchen with everything you’d need for cooking. We are glad we picked this location and would love to return, especially in the summer to take better advantage of that beautiful lake view!
- Chalet had a whirlpool tub and sauna; wood burning fire place
- We stayed in Chalet 43 and had a great visit. The view was spectacular. The staff were friendly and helped us find a place to eat in Ste. Agathe for our anniversary.
- Everything was superb. Beautiful, clean, comfortable … perfection for us.
Top Resorts In Saint-faustin Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Faustin Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint-Faustin Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!