3 Best Resorts To Stay In Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Saignon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Domaine des Andéols
In the heart of the Luberon, perched high on a hill circled by olive groves and lavender fields, sits the Domaine des Andéols. Gordes is 8.7 mi away.This property offers villas distributed among ten separate houses. Each house is unique, combining originality, charm and comfort. See the treasure trove of rare and unusual objects, pieces of furniture by major designers and important works of art.Under the ancient olive trees, the swimming pool invites idleness and relaxation, while the hotel’s two restaurants offer an array of different dishes. Breakfast is included in the rate. Massages can be organized for an additional fee.Avignon is 28 mi from Domaine des Andéols, while Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 23 mi from the property.
One of the most incredible, secluded hotels I have experienced in France (artistic, but still authentic design). The accommodations are absolutely refined, encompassing and fabulous. The rooms are huge, the property has such a nice vibe with 2 pools (one infinity with view of entire surroundings and a second relxation that is secluded), a tennis court, lavender fields, olive groves, and views of the entire surrounding areas.
The dinner was awesome, set price menu—all local ingredients.
We enjoyed relaxing by the pool and wandering through the towns around the Domaine.
Highly, Highly Suggest
- The staff at reception was excellent. The Nature Room was fabulous. Comfy bed, bright and cheery, private, clean. Good WiFi. Decor was artistic and fun! Loved the ‘yellow’ room!
- Everything I was blown away by the beauty of the location, the attention to details and unusual interior design.
- Everything about this hotel was amazing! I can’t recommend it highly enough. It was honestly hard to leave at the end of our time there and we’re determined to go back.
Indrukwekkend domein met een prachtig zwembad. Rust en luxe .
Kunst overal aanwezig.
Alle sorten heerlijke drankjes in de kamer beschikbaar.
- One of the most incredible, secluded hotels I have experienced in France (artistic, but still authentic design). The accommodations are absolutely refined, encompassing and fabulous. The rooms are huge, the property has such a nice vibe with 2 pools (one infinity with view of entire surroundings and a second relxation that is secluded), a tennis court, lavender fields, olive groves, and views of the entire surrounding areas.
Le Domaine du Grand Luberon
Le Domaine du Grand Luberon features a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Céreste. A hot tub and a bicycle rental service are available for guests. The property has sauna and free WiFi.At the resort, every room includes a balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Le Domaine du Grand Luberon has an outdoor pool. You can play ping pong at this 3-star resort, and the area is popular for cycling.Aix-en-Provence is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Apt is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Village Pierre & Vacances – Pont Royal en Provence
This resort is located between the Alpilles and the Luberon, 19 miles from Aix-en-Provence and 28 miles from Avignon. It features residences overlooking the lake, the golf course or the surrounding hills.Located on a 180-hectare park, Village Pierre & Vacances Pont Royal en Provence features an Aquatic Area, consisting of a wave pool, swimming pools, water games for children, an artificial white-water rafting river and a paddling pool.All the apartments and houses are fitted with a fully-equipped kitchen area, including a coffee machine and hotplates, and a terrace or balcony with garden table and chairs.There is also an 18-hole golf course and a horse-riding center. Guests have free access to the swimming pools, playgrounds and sport complexes. Daytime and evening entertainment is also offered, and a kids’ club and a teenagers’ club are also available with an extra cost.Guests will be invited to attend an information forum every Sunday (subject to change) in order to find out about the week’s activity program. Regional theme evenings also take place and are an opportunity to discover traditional folklore, crafts and spectacles.
- great amenities for kids: flumes, pools, rapids etc, and a lovely setting.
*Superb location, close to all the nice villages ( Gordes, Roussillon, isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon, etc )
*Park itself is beautiful, great amenities for kids ( waterslides, wavepool, kids farm, pony’s, etc )
*The ‘ La Farigoule ‘ restaurant was really good. Good food and a very nice waitress.
- Overall a good facility. Pools were clean and well stuffed by lifeguards. Bars and restaurants were easily accessible. Golf course was excellent.
- Interesting site it looks like a small village but it is actually a vacation area.
- Chaque appartement ou maison est noyé dans un lieu de végétation. C’est apaisant, les activités en extérieur permettent d’occuper les enfants et les adultes.
Top Resorts In Saignon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saignon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!