3 Best Resorts To Stay In Rosarito Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosarito Baja California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rosarito Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosarito Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosarito Baja California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rosarito Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rosarito Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Rosarito Baja California:
Bobby’s by the Sea
One of our top picks in Rosarito.Located a 10-minute drive south of Rosarito, Bobby’s by the Sea has an outdoor pool, a spa and gym. Each villa features cooking facilities and a balcony with pool or ocean views.Each Bobby’s villa has free Wi-Fi and a sitting area with a TV. The private bathrooms have a shower and hairdryer, and the full kitchens include a microwave and an oven.At Bobby´s by the Sea, there is a restaurant, a game room and laundry facilities. Live entertainment is provided on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.The property provides free parking. Downtown Tijuana and Tijuana International Airport are within a 30-minute drive.
- I love this place! The staff is outstanding, the location is perfect and the rooms are beautiful. The first time we booked a room here we booked a penthouse and it was beautiful. This time around we rented a single room and I was pleasantly surprised that it was just as beautiful as the penthouse. It is also supper convenient they have staff ready to answer any of your questions, 2 pools/jacuzzis, a restaurant/bar on site(delicious food and great staff as well) a gym a spa and they even have a trusted taxi driver that can take you to wherever you like. They also have live music on Saturday which is pretty awesome. If you love great service and pretty awesome rooms I definitely recommend this place. This will totally be my go to place to stay whenever in Rosarito! Thank you Bobbys By The Sea for such an awesome experience and for your outstanding customer service😊
- The view was amazing in the suite , people were awesome and very thoughtful.
- The rooms are big. The bar is great and it’s pet friendly
- Food not very fresh they need to do a better job of providing better meals
- We stayed in a one bedroom village whuch was really cozy. The facility offers parking with a guard, Fernando, who was super friendly, helpful and made us feel welcomed from the moment we got there. Checking was so easy with Abel who greated us with a smile and offered a refreshment. The resort’s Mediterranean/spaniard architecture really captivated us and really help us relax and feel like we truly away from the world not just accross the border.
Las Rocas Resort & Spa
Located 20 minutes south of Tijuana on the shores of Rosarito Beach, this resort and spa features 2 restaurants and bars, an infinity pool, and a holistic spa.Las Rocas Resort and Spa offers rooms with views of the beach and the Pacific Ocean. They are equipped with cable TV and a hairdryer is provided.El Meson, the elegant on-site restaurant, serves gourmet cuisine. Café Del Mar is more casual and open for breakfast and lunch. The Palapa Bar is enclosed in glass and situated on a cliff over the ocean, offering beautiful views and specialty drinks.Downtown Rosarito is 15 minutes from Las Rocas Resort & Spa. The Pabellon Rosarito Grand Mall is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Everything and everyone was great and the spa was phenomenal!!
Nice little resort, friendly and safe
Surprisingly good restaurant!!
Spa was also higher end than you would think
Cheap food and drink
- Breakfast was excellent, all staff were very friendly and helpful. Front desk, restaurant, on the bar and including maintenance people very kindly. I truly appreciate all your kind atencion.
- Awesome time at Las Rocas! Super convenient driving in and the facility and staff were amazing.
- The resort had one of the best views from the balcony and the pool area. I’m so glad I stayed here.
Real del Mar Golf Resort & Spa
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Real del Mar Golf Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Tijuana, just 19 miles from San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Rosarito is 6 miles from Real del Mar Resort & Spa, and Coronado is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 10 miles from Real del Mar Golf Resort & Spa.
- The location was nice and it’s golf course. Clean but old.
- It was just coffee and pastry for us with a great view.
- Convenient to golf course and staff were very nice.
- Second stay at this property. Great layover for a Baja motorcycle trip. Staff is super friendly, rooms are comfortable, quiet and the property bar and restaurant is excellent. Will stay again.
- The view of the ocean. The room was very big was it was so disgusting and dirty that we had to leave after one night when we paid for two
Top Resorts In Rosarito Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rosarito Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rosarito Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rosarito Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!