3 Best Resorts To Stay In Romulus New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Romulus New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Romulus New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romulus New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romulus New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Romulus New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Romulus New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Romulus New York State:
Located in an 1880’s stone castle overlooking Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes, this Geneva, New York resort features 2 on-site restaurants and spa. WiFi is available in the guest rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast is also offered.Rooms are available at the Vinifera Inn, Belhurst Castle and the White Springs Manor. Each air-conditioned room features a spa bath, a fireplace as well as a cable TV and a coffee machine.Guests can dine in style at Edgar’s, featuring steak and seafood, or opt for the more laid back Stonecutter’s Tavern, which overlooks Lake Seneca.Isabella Spa and Salon is located on site and offers luxury services including manicures, pedicures, massages and more.The Belhurst Estate Winery is the first of many wineries on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, all located within 40 minutes’ drive. The Geneva town centre is less than 3.1 miles from Belhurst Castle, while Seneca Lake State Park and Rose Hill Mansion are both within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Location was amazing! In a historic mansion but all the modern comforts of today! Quiet and peaceful this time of year! Spent time visiting the wineries during the day and stopping at both Stonecutters and Edgars for delicious meals!
- The Belhurst Castle rooms were so nice we had an amazing holiday weekend!
We had a castle room with the wine tapper down the hall. Quite a nice extra treat!
Lunch and dinner there were excellent. No need to leave for meals.
- Everything was top notch from the moment you arrive ! From the front desk to The complete staff and attention to detail and your overall satisfaction is what they strive for ! The food was excellent the rooms were cozy and well-kept ! My girlfriend and I absolutely loved it from top to bottom and will probably return in the near future .
Facility was nice.
dinner, wine tasting and breakfast were very good.
Geneva On The Lake
Located in Geneva in the region of New York State, 7 miles from Waterloo, Geneva On The Lake features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The resort also provides car rental. Skaneateles is 29 miles from Geneva On The Lake, and Canandaigua is 15 miles away. Greater Rochester International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- We were greeted by a very nice and friendly woman, and than by our surprise we were taken on a tour by the general manager who shared with us his family history of the property. We were more than pleased with our stay. At dinner they had live entertainment by the Rebecca Colleensnf the chore lads trio.. it was a wonderful evening for a quick unplanned get away . Chef did an amazing job in the kitchen as well. We will definitely be returning.
- Great staff, excellent accommodation and overall a great place for a quiet weekend!
- The rooms were beautifully appointed and the staff genuinely seemed to delight in caring for us!
- Wonderful staff, from the front end check in ( where I received a free room upgrade) to the wait staff for dinner and breakfast, and the excellent dinner (recommend the wine pairing flight—excellent value, showcasing local wines). The room and view was lovely.
- We were treated like royalty by the entire staff. The restaurant staff was excellent and very helpful and very friendly.
Del Lago Resort & Casino
Del Lago Resort & Casino is located in Waterloo, 10 miles from Geneva and 21 miles from Skaneateles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 39 miles from Del Lago Resort & Casino .
- Convenience of staying on premises while enjoying the casino, buffet and show at the vine
- Very comfy beds! Clean bathrooms. Perfect room temperature.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable,champagne at check in water at check out.The breakfast buffet was good made to order eggs if you wanted and rest of items were very good.The farmers market buffet at night was delicious wide variety of foods everything was great.
- Rooms were beautiful. SOME of the staff were extremely pleasant and friendly. Food was very good. Table service at Portico was excellent
- The stay was quite comfortable and staff, friendly. The rooms are supper plush. The bathrooms are spa like.
Top Resorts In Romulus New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Romulus New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Romulus New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Romulus New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!