3 Best Resorts To Stay In Rolling Meadows Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Rolling Meadows Illinois is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rolling Meadows Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rolling Meadows Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rolling Meadows Illinois. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rolling Meadows Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rolling Meadows Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Rolling Meadows Illinois:
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Discover ultimate relaxation and endless activities only a short drive from downtown Chicago at the luxury resort and spa. Enjoy elegant accommodations, complete with all of today’s modern conveniences.There is always something to do when staying at the Eaglewood Resort and Spa. With an on-site bowling alley, a top-rated golf course, spacious banquet and meeting facilities and much more, there is something for everyone.After a day of activities guests can relax with a massage at the Eaglewood’s spa, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center or play a game in the hotel’s billiard room.
- Location is so close to Chicago.the staff were awesome..isabella..steven..and jana to name a couple. The pool quiet and restaurants on site with amazing deserts and a great bartender..steven…Good place to stay for the price. Also I had a corner room..each room has a nice size balcony…awesome!!!
- Our view was beautiful and it was easy to enjoy any down time at the resort.
- The food was great. Could offer gluten free items.
amazing service from all staff
friendly and welcoming and helpful
good all round services at hotel and spa was a pleasure to visit.
meal on the outside terrace was super and the evening entertainment was great
- The hotel is clean. The staff is friendly. The bowling alley is awesome and the bartenders were amazing to our large party.
Indian Lakes Hotel
Discover relaxation with first-class amenities and services at this elegant hotel, located just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.Nestled in a beautiful natural environment, the Indian Lakes Hotel provides everything needed for a memorable stay.For those who wish to explore the area surrounding the Indian Lakes Hotel, the hotel offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius of the hotel. This hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast buffet.Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a fitness center and an indoor pool.
- The staff is friendly!!!! They were willing to help!
- the room set up and the design of the hotel is awesome
- Used to stay their before Hilton bought it; was a very lovely property with several restaurants, and things to do… so we wanted to stay there.
- Everything was good but I didn’t know you have to ask about the breakfast confirmation breakfast
- The room was large with good views over the golf course. The TV was a good size with a good channel selection.
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is located in Lincolnshire, just 27 miles from Chicago. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 14 miles from Lincolnshire Marriott, IL, and Rosemont is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 15 miles from Lincolnshire Marriott Resort.
- Recently remodeled/refreshed. Beautiful surroundings in the main lobby and fantastic décor and comfort in the rooms.
- The bed was comfortable. The ease of having the theatre nearby was helpful, as we came specifically to see the production.
We got a great breakfast for 2 with the room. The beds were so comfortable!
There was a huge bar where we were also given 2 appetizers and two cocktails. The decor of the resort has been updated. Pool was nice and quiet.
- Very clean. Staff were very accommodating. Loved the landscaping. Thoroughly enjoyed the Theater.
Nice breakfast area
Plenty of parking space
Top Resorts In Rolling Meadows Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rolling Meadows Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rolling Meadows Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rolling Meadows Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!