3 Best Resorts To Stay In Rivera de Abajo Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivera de Abajo Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Rivera De Abajo Murcia:
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Levante is located in Archena, just 13 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Fortuna is 10 miles from Hotel Levante, Archena, and Vista Bella is 17 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 36 miles away.
- The bed was excellent and the room very nice. It was very convenient to the spa. The church next door is beautiful and the adjacent Casino bar has a real turn-of-the-century colonial feel to it. The breakfast was excellent.
- We have stayed several times in this Hotel but this was the best room yet by far (Nº226) lovely views overlooking the Chapel. We went with our 18 month old Grandson for the fist time, he loved the children’s pool. Staff always very friendly and polite
- The situation was perfect and our room was very spacious . Meals which were served in hotel opposite were very good. It was a pleasant stroll to the swimming pools .
- Nice hotel to have quiet rest. Very good and clean rooms, delicious food for dinner. Breakfast could be a bit for variable, though.
- Love this place. Really relaxing and can treat yourself to a spa session
Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Balneario de Archena – Hotel Termas is located in Archena in the region of Murcia, just 13 miles from Murcia. The resort has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Fortuna is 11 miles from Balneario de Archena, and Vista Bella is 17 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The guided tour of the facilities (by Tina) was excellent. The rooms were very good and the Restaurant los Aguascalientes was excellent .
- Not sure if it’s standard practise, but we were allocated a personal International contact, who Watsapped me regularly before our stay. Jessica was excellent & met us on arrival. The Hotel Termas staff were all brilliantly attentive. Lovely space to walk around with a few lovely shops, including jewellery, ladies fashion wear, handbags & general swimwear & gifts shops.
- The pool was lovely but again confusing as the room said free access to spa but it’s only one pool.
Loved the location and facilities. The spa is wonderful.
The hotel provided good towels and robes that could be use in the spa. Offered us a one to one tour of the whole site as it was our first visit. Plenty of information and maps once you get there. Food and drink was good and very reasonably priced. Good size and powerful shower in our superior room and lovely view. Very quiet.
- The facilities at the Spa are incredible the various pools are all included but the specialist treatments are all extra. The range of treatments and the fact that Spa doctors are also available to diagnose ailments is a plus. If you are going to take full access of the facilities be prepared for a large bill.
Balneario de Archena – Hotel León
The Hotel León includes free access to 86111 ft² of thermal pools. The hotel is part of the Archena Spa in the province of Murcia, surrounded by large gardens.All guests at the Balneario de Archena – Hotel León have free access to the extensive Spa Piscinas Termalium. There is also a children’s section with water jets and slides. A wide range of massages and treatments are also possible on site.There is an elegant restaurant and a nice terrace with views of the River Segura. Buffet-style options are available for breakfast and lunch, with varied choice menu dining at night.Rooms at the luxurious Balneario de Archena – Hotel León all have satellite TV. They have typical Spanish décor and a private bathroom.
Fantastic place , great pools great food
It’s nice to get value for money
- Perfectly located with direct access to the balneario
- We like the closeness to the hotsprings. Beautiful site
- Great bed, had to ask for a king size since they gave us two separate beds initially. Besutiful place.
Views are amazing!
Great value and used pool for two full days which would have cost €42 alone. Paid €101 for room and two breakfasts.
Drinks at pool bar very good value, coffee and wine only €2.80.
- Fantastic place , great pools great food
Top Resorts In Rivera De Abajo Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!