3 Best Resorts To Stay In Powell River British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Powell River British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Powell River British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Powell River British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Powell River British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Powell River British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Resorts In Powell River British Columbia:
Beach Gardens Resort and Marina
Located in Powell River, 23 miles from Courtenay, Beach Gardens Resort and Marina features a sun terrace and views of the sea. The resort has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 17 miles from Beach Gardens Resort and Marina.
- The hotel is in a beautiful location but it needs to be updated.
- The view is amazing! And the restaurant was beautiful and modern with a gorgeous deck on the ocean!
- The restuarant was very nice. Clean and bright. Enjoyed the dinner meal
A great place with great view to the beach and marina
the location and view is one of the best
- There was no food available as the restaurant was closed for renovation. Very disappointing
Located in Powell River, 24 miles from Courtenay, Oceanside Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the resort. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 19 miles from Oceanside Resort.
- Opening the curtains in the morning to the most beautiful sunrises.
- Way over priced! Kents beach is by far better in comparison!
Staff was very friendly. Had a great room. Water view. Very clean. Was fun to make Belgian waffles. Would prefer butter to margarine. There is a sweet vibe to the place. It shows in all the attention they have put in for children. It has a community spirit to it as well.
- We loved our stay,We had a very private and comfortable cabin perfect for our needs. It is worthy of note that we also had a fully stocked kitchen area which we would have utilized a bit more had we known. Overall very happy and will look to stay here again.
- We were booked into a unit up a long flight of stairs, which I would have found very difficult to climb. They were happy to upgrade us to a beach cabin with a wonderful view. The resort is old, but very well maintained and very clean. Staff were extremely helpful. Self-serve breakfast was available every morning, complete with do-it-yourself waffles. All in all, a great stay.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Seabreeze Resort offers accommodations in Brew Bay, just 29 miles from Courtenay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Comox Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfy. Great view. Cozy cabin overall.
- The resort and staff were amazing and the scenery wow!!!
- Apartment was very clean, and had a nice view. But it was also very uncomfortable. Furniture was old, broken, or both. Lots of complaints from my family about aching backs from bad mattresses. “Fully stocked kitchen” had only a strange hodge podge of equipment, but lacked basic tools. Water pressure in shower was terrible – we all took one shower here only, then waited to next hotel. Big hole in screen door to porch.
- We loved the horses, ducks, the view of the beach, peaceful setting
- Excellent views and great kitchen facilities relaxing deck.
Top Resorts In Powell River British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Powell River British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Powell River British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!